Have you been ripped off?

U

upyours

Months ago we had quite a bit of controversy here regarding something called Syndicate52.
It seems that Frank Kotzen has deserted the syndicate52 website. Now my question to you all is this.

Who got ripped off?
And if you're too embarassed to own up to losing money in this "venture", then just continue to say nothing and allow others, including your mates to lose their money as well.

However..if you have invested in syndicate52 and still believe that it was/is on the up and up, then you my friend are a FOOL!

ps..I'd like to hear Frawls' side of this. I believe he was a big investor.

New update from the joke that is/was Syndicate52 :

UPDATE AS OF 23RD JUNE 2003

After further contact with the Qld Gaming Office, advice has been given that the earlier proposed structure of Syndicate 52 will not go ahead.

The process in how to become a member of the Syndicate 52 Association was in conflict with the proposed Membership Reward program. A new consitution has been submitted which clearly outlines the objectives of the association and which is to assist in providing funding for competitive sports.

Syndicate 52 will operate as a business under the association and apply for appropriate licences to operate the membership reward program.

Persons who sent in applications under Syndicate 52, will automatically become members of the new association.

Over the past few months, we have continued to receive letters and general comments of support for what everyone identified as being an execellent idea. The committee is supportive in wanting to see this through and thanks everyone for their support during this difficult time. Details of the new constitution and proposed changes will be made available shortly.

Well there you have it .. they need licenses to operate. Who would have thought ...

And some people involved thought that wasnt the case : read this for more enlightenment : http://www.totalbowling.com.au/php-...amp;postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=40

This is not a lottery concept and needs no permit in any state to operate. Just read the website.

Quote :
Persons who sent in applications under Syndicate 52, will automatically become members of the new association.

Even if they don't want to be?

It is certainly not a surprise to read this news. Only days after my original post Mr Kotzen updates the website. Can't lose any face now can we Frank ? I personally believe all of those people who blatantly LIED to the bowling community should force themselves to make a PUBLIC apology. No licences needed ? Can those same people lie straight in bed at night knowing they have misled so many people, given so much misinformation, LIED to the people who make up our sport - US - the bowlers. Heads should roll.

another 6 months are almost up .. not a peep from the people involved (apart from a Mike Tyson impersonation at Rachuig) Not even a single person willing to say that they were ripped off. If i were you I would be taking these people to court and getting your money back. SHAME SHAME SHAME

why would they???
the whole thing seemed to be way to perfect!!!
how embarrasing falling for perfection
dont be hard on them,be hard on whoever made it up for not following through with it,how embarrasing would it be to tell the country uve been jipped,let them speak or allow there privacy

UPYOURS Have You Revealed Who You Are Yet Or Not .. ?? It's Been Awhile Since You've Caused Controversy On This Site Lol.. Just Wondering .. Not Stirrin Ya Up Or Anything..

Back
Top Bottom