Hang your head in shame!!!!

P

Plantpot

:( .I promised my mum i was gonna behave, and i is behavin, bad! well she never said what sort of behavin i had to do.

I bin away for along time, I travelled the street looking low and lower,my i.q.has tripled and its now back in single digits where it should be, ive been watching patiently, ( the knobbies in the east will think thats a new tv program and will be writing to all the other inmates complaining that they dont get patiently like dem bastards in the west ).

Just remembered y i am here, Toni Woodcock travelled 6 squillion kms to the South Australia and won a major youth national title, and the response from WA has been under whelming, still plenty of drivel about his balls, her balls!!!!!, sexy new laces and all the other really important stuff, it is a piss poor effort when other states can congratulate Toni and her own fraternity cant, or have all the congrats fell off the page of my new Atari confuser???????????

Congratulations Toni, well done.

Pissed, you,re gonna be, I wait for the whines with relish.
( Whines with relish, isnt it normally with cheese.)

TTFN.

Plantpot,

If you are going to post on here, stop posting utter crap. Next time we see this crap, you will be removed

whoa whoa whoa, wait a minute, wot did she win, coz i haven't heard nuttin? You posted crap, so Toni lemme no wot you won so i can say congrats, and Plantpot, WA does respect its own and we do acknowledge them, check out my topic, Pres Shield/Junior Masters, and you will see how much respect there is for everyone in WA. Then only people that dont do much are the older people on this, i posted that topic so i could get EVERYONE young n old to congratulate everyone on thier achievements. Anywayz congrats toni, i'm gonna go find out wot u won.

Later

well yes it has been pretty quiet around the bowls about a great achievement like this... so congrats toni on your win for SA under 23's
we hope to see more of these wins and good results in the years to come and do WA proud...

so now it is known

wELL PARDON ME MILKY BAR KID

I have read, re-read and read again to find something that could possibly upset somebody like you, we read the utter drivel that you allow to pass these pages with horror, not a word from you, every word in my post is true, spelt correctly and defendable, your job is to moderate the offensive, remove the obnoxious and monitor, like the secret police, and decide what other people shall be allowed to read by dickwads like yourself, Ill happilly discuss the merits of my post you tosser, openly on the forum, the girl won a national tournament and not one word of congrats from the people of her own state, and you get uppity with me.
Having met you on two occasions both of which were sad, nothing surprises me of you, you self effacing sanctimonious little prat, moderate, look it up, you obviously dont understand your insignificant role in your little world.

Pratt, with a capital PEEEE.

Or use all of your immense power and ban me, isnt that what little hitlers do when somebody steals his doll.

Re: wELL PARDON ME MILKY BAR KID

Plantpot said:
Having met you on two occasions both of which were sad, nothing surprises me of you, you self effacing sanctimonious little prat, moderate, look it up, you obviously dont understand your insignificant role in your little world.

Big words, little mind. Consider your access removed, as requested

Dear Mr. Plantpot

Now that I know who you are, I have no recollection of ever meeting you, or even saying one single word. Please refresh my memory of where I would of met you, so I can paint a picture in my head as to why you would say this utter bullshit:

<snip>

</snip>

Also, Im sure you can discuss it with me personally next time Im in the same bowling centre as you. However, you may just be one of these "hide behind my keyboard" people we so often hear about.

Hmmm,
well said Cameron. Plantpot, you dont deserve to post on here if you just want to talk crap all the time. Maybe if i new that she won, i would of said 'hey great good stuff', but some people didnt know, and you dont need a computer to say congrats to her. Still, watch what you say to people, coz if you reckon meeting cam was sad, then anyone who meets you must think your down right sad AND queer. Stop with the shit coz we dont need it on this forum

Later

:evil: :twisted:

Hey everybody, he he! I read this section, and dont have a clue who these people are, but i thought i would cause some shit as well..... Starting with you, the man who calls himself "The Milkman", for a start what kind of a name is "The Milkman"? There must be something seriously wrong with you like some people have said. I mean you call yourself a moderater, ha thats a good one! You think you can come on here acting like the king of all kong and just remove people from saying there part, huh? Nah it doesn't work like that. As it said from the very beginning you can post anything you like, as long as it is in reason, and what your doing is unreasonable. I mean this guy Plantpot has made a really good point. This young girl goes over to the hell hole of the earth (eastern states) and wins a major tournament, and does she get any congrats?

To the plantpots ..

Thanks for your concerns, but attacking the people who run the site isnt the best way to conduct business. As ive told someone else before - posting on this site is a privilege not a right so whatever I or any other moderators on this forum say goes. If you don't like it go and play with yourselves elsewhere cos quite frankly I dont want to read your crap. Like I asked Ian Plantpot, fine to ask why Toni wasnt given recognition but why talk about going rectally and up the anus hole of the earth etc . That may be the way plantpot likes to take it but its not on. If you want to give the girl credit DO SO just don't cry and whinge and sook like a baby about it. Bowling has enough of those idiots without another one, though judging by your correspondence you are already far too late.

By the way - you agreed to the rules when you signed up - here they are again :

Here it is - enjoy the read :

AUSTRALIAN BOWLING FORUM RULES AND CONDITIONS

Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted.

We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We reserve the right to remove or censor any messages for any reason whatsoever.

We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. We do have the ability to ban users from posting and reserve the right to ban any member for any reason whatsoever.

You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you. Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).

We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.

So if you don't like the rules why sign up and post ? Go back and play with your dolls.

Hey,

Thanx for clearing that up graham, coz it was pretty stupid what they were saying, i get the point of Toni not being recognised and congratulated (oh shit a big word for me), but attacking the moderators, as graham said, is not the way to go. I hope this gets thru your thick skull

Later

Mmmm, Blowing up at Graham is not cool, As i have stated in other posts Graham does a great job with this forum, But as it is quite time consuming, he has a group of volunteers, which we call moderators, they are given this job, to take away the time factor for graham, I myself "WAS" a moderator, and its hard to draw the line on wats cool and wats not, so take the good with the bad, we are not perfect. Going off will not work for U!

Mark Foster

Back
Top Bottom