H.T.B.A Bowler Of The Year

Playa

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS
This is going to be an awesome tournament on Sunday. The male division has really shaped up and it's into a position where anyone can win it. Here's the list of competitors:

Androoo Phillips
Norm Green
Paul Lucock
Paul Oakley (Defending Champion, Going for 3 in a row)
Alan Coleman
Simon Gourlay
Simon Commane
Jason Commane
Aaron Franklin
Ted Tylutki
Andrew Marshall
Phil Crawford

It's really anyone's tournament this weekend. Maybe we could get some odds from Matt Cramond.

Peace
Chris

Playa said:
This is going to be an awesome tournament on Sunday. The male division has really shaped up and it's into a position where anyone can win it. Here's the list of competitors:

Androoo Phillips
Norm Green
Paul Lucock
Paul Oakley (Defending Champion, Going for 3 in a row)
Alan Coleman
Simon Gourlay
Simon Commane
Jason Commane
Aaron Franklin
Ted Tylutki
Andrew Marshall
Phil Crawford

It's really anyone's tournament this weekend. Maybe we could get some odds from Matt Cramond.

Ahhh the HTBA BOY, yes it's a good, competitive field with some good players in it.
It'll be only the second one I haven't bowled in since 1993, so it'll be nice to sit back and watch the guys slug it out.
I have to say I really can't confidantly predict a winner in all of that.
Norm Green will be a huge chance, and I'm tipping the houseball will get a run on Sunday. When he's on his game there are few who can beat him.
Lucock is in very good form as well at the moment and is proven tournament performer, dialled out a fine 765 on Wednesday night to charge himself up for the tournament and he starts as a favourite in any tournament here.
Oakley (like most of us) has been a little up and down of late, but I expect he'll give a very strong account of himself, and always fires up and bowls well in tournaments.
Alan Coleman loves the new synthetics and is gunning for the big win, being a former Australian Masters Champion and Rachuig rep for Tassie, the guy knows how to win, and he'll be pumped, as always. Might see a few shots being run out to the back of the settee area if he's in with a chance of winning.
Androoo will have a good crack at it as well, on one leg virtually at the moment, but looks to be getting better by the week, seems very determined not to let injury (and some pallet dropping chode at work :lol: ) stop him for claiming the prize.

Those are the five that I believe will have the most realistic chance of winning.

Back
Top Bottom