Greenslopes SKINS- Dawn Breaker

matt_fryer

Hi Everyone

Greenslopes will be having a Dusk to Dawn skins tournament on the 10th of December. Check in is at midnight on the saturday night and bowling starts at 12.30am (sunday morning).

This tournament will be conducted as a handicapped doubles event.
The combined team average is set at a maxium of 390, with your highest average taken as of 31/10/05.

To enter it will cost you $200 per team. ($100 per person) for 15 games, which is actually quite cheap. and each skin will recieve $200.

The total payout figure is based on a full field of 22 teams which will give us $3000 in the prize pool.

For those that dont know what a SKIN is, here is an example:
If you and your partner bowl a combined score of say 400 for the first game and no other team has a higher score, then your team is considered the winner. Which means you will the $200 for your team.

If there is a tie for the highest score then the skin will be split between the winning teams.

You only have to win one skin to get your money back and you have 14 more tries to get more money back as well.

After you finish bowling there will be a BIG breakfast provided by the bowl.

I just have to say I have only just started to promote this tournament tonight and in a space of 2 hours

I already have 10 teams and 2 sponsors for the event.

Carl Trad from Citibowl has kindly donated 2 high performance bowling balls which will be raffled off on the night.

If you would like to put a team together please give us a call at Greenslopes to put your names down.

Remember to give a contact phone number and your home centre that you bowl at so we can get your highest average from the 31st of october.

Spaces are filling fast.

Ciao
Bobbie Kirwin
Trainee assistant manager

Great to see your out promoting this but your timing could have been better.
Would of liked to bowl but the Redcliffe open is on that week end as well and has always been on the second week end in december.
Like i said sounds alot of fun and good luck with it.
Hamster
p.s. I like a side bet on team Mazzoni winning at least 3 skins if they are playing. ;)

yes this is a proper tournament, and the lanes will be washed and dressed before we start.
We haven't decided on a pattern yet but one will be set down on the night.

Sorry guys,
I didn't realise that Redcliffe had their tournament on that weekend.
I have now change the date to the week after so the skins is now on the 17th of december. Same time and everything just a week later.

Sorry Darren, didn't mean to have that date as well.

See ya at milton

ciao
bobbie

hi guys , with moving the date you have now run into the sport series final and the same guys will be missing!!!!!!!

some questions
cos it sounds great

1) does greenslopes have a bar
2) will it be open
3) will bowlers be allowed to drink :D

could be some fun

dear ninja299

yess greenslopes does have a bar but our liqour licence is cut off at 12 and the boss wont let us extend it.. it will cost us too much money.

So bowlers wont be able to drink, unfortunately.

But it will still be a good night.

Re: Greenslopes Skins- Dawn breaker

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello everyone
here is a list of the teams for the dawn breaker.

Oh and Bradley Quinn, can you please call greenslopes and let us know how you are bowling with again... our original list has been misplaced with all your details.

Anyway here is the list:

1.kelly cameron and adam pringle
2.jeremy kerridge and dane irving
3.phillip mcguire and adam hayward-lea
4.peter exley and john exley
5.ray corley and (vacant)
6.matt fryer and bruce andreson
7.bradley quinn and (someone)
8.peter berza and david ness
9. cam smith and troy schultz
10.jamie martin and carl ross
11.marcus hold and adam perkins
12. trevor ? and gavin jackson
13.jodie stewart and fred desmire
14. jenny mason andf mick poulitsas
15. brett laird and quinton austin
16. jamie osbourne and gregg marks
17. steve adams and (vacant)

I only have 5 team vacancies left and 2 single vacancies

If your interested in bowling please give greenslopes a call and we'll put your names down.

Ciao
Bobbie

Hey just wanted to put our entry in, I dont know if we will actually be able to bowl though, just wanted to put our names down though. Better to be safe thean sorry.

Thats an entry for Darryl Hillard and Adam Grandison

Thanks. Will get back to you if we cant bowl.

hello everyone its bobbie

just wanted to let you all know that the skins tounrament is now full \\:D/
and we have 2 reserve teams already.

What i need now from the teams that have put their names down is a $100 deposit or $50 form each bowler so you can secure your spot.

This deposit is to be made no later than 1st of december.

If you dont make a deposit to secure your spot then your team will be moved to the reseve list so more definate bowlers can have their chance to bowl in the tournament.

Remember to have the $3000 prize pool, i need to have 22 confirmed teams.

I will have an updated list when i get into work on saturday.

If you have any problems please call greenslopes and speak to either myself or Adrian (aka KAT).

Thank you for your support everyone. The 17th/18th is sure to be a great night.

ciao
Bobbie

You guys wouldnt happen to have a list of all those who have put their names down would you?

skins are full

Hello everybody

Here is the full list for the skins.

1.kelly cameron and adam pringle
2.jeremy kerridge and dane irving
3.phillip mcguire and adam hayward-lea
4.peter exley and john exley
5.ray corley and steve adams
6.matt fryer and bruce andreson
7.bradley quinn and geoff cambell-burns
8.peter berza and david ness
9. cam smith and troy schultz
10.jamie martin and carl ross
11.marcus hold and adam perkins
12. trevor wyeth and gavin jackson
13.jodie stewart and fred desmire
14. jenny mason and mick poulitsas
15. brett laird and quinton austin
16. jamie osbourne and gregg marks
17. scott calvert and jarrod brennan
18. mel warmington and cassie wellman
19. kelly hall and erin mcdonnell
20. paul chambers and luke green
21. darryl hillard and adam grandison
22. scott fryer and shannon young

I will be taking teams for a reserve list so if there is a team that does not pay their deposit by the 2nd of december then i will be calling on the first reserve to join the skins tournament.

Please make all cheques or money orders to AMF Greenslopes Lanes.
Our address is 3 Chatsworth Rd. Greenslopes 4120

Please feel free to talk to Kat or myself if you have any questions or problems

Cheers
Bobbie

Hi everyone

just a quick reminder that all teams have to pay their deposits by the 2nd of december.
I have 4 teams which have paid a deposit already.
I also have 5 reserve teams which are waiting in the wings to join the dawn breaker.
If your team has a problem with sending the deposit can you please call me at greenslopes or leave a private message on here, then i can get back to you and organise something.

So.... if by the 2nd, if there are teams which haven't paid a deposit or haven't spoken to me about their deposit, i will have to pull someone from the tournament and put in a reserve team.

Hope to see some money coming in soon.

Sincerely

Bobbie Kirwin

Back
Top Bottom