Mt. Gravatt skins

M

mtgravatt

Hello everyone its bobbie here.

I am running another dawn breaker skins on the 3rd of september.
I hope everyone remembers how sucessful the last dawnbreaker was at greenslopes and I hope to repeat the sucess here at Mt.Gravatt.

Check in will be at 12:30am (basically late saturday night) and it should probable finish at around 5ish in the early hours of sunday morning.

The cost is $100 each and the comp will be in a doubles format bowling 12 games.
I have not set a combined average restriction this time so you can partner with anyone.

The handicap is 100% of 200 and I will need your highest league average as of 27th of august.

The payout for each skin will be $200 a team and there is a bonus payout for every 3rd game of roughly $70 a skin for the highest scratch game bowled as well.

These payouts are based on 22 teams (48 ppl).

I hope to see alot of old faces from my last dawnbreaker and hopefully many new ones.

If you would like to put your name down for the skins please feel free to do so on this forum or ring Mt.Gravatt on 07 3349 9766.

I will be needing a $100 deposit for each team to secure your spot.
Deposits can br recieved by cheque, money order, cash or card.

Thank you everyone

Bobbie

Assistant Manager
Mt.Gravatt

Hello everyone

I just wanted to see if people would be interested in bowling in the skins if I made it a daytime tournament on the 3rd of september which is a sunday.

Check-in would be at 10am. for a 10:30am start

Depending on the number of enteries will determine if the format will stay the same as double or whether it will change to singles.
Everything else will basically stay the same as it is.

The only other change of course would be the breakfast. We will provide a nice roast lunch with vegies and a non-alcoholic beverage. (eg postmix or coffee)

Please let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks Bobbie

Back
Top Bottom