Great potential in Northern NSW

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
Just like to thank James and his team for an enjoyable weekend. I was treated to some awesome talent and saw some juniors who I know one day will lead the country in ther bowling endevours.

The 13 lane centre is a sight to see, looks great and with a great atmosphere. Thanks Coffs, I'll be back next year for sure.

For those juniors I spoke to, keep with it, you guys are good!

Yeah i heard that it was a good weekend, i couldnt make it due to school and work. Would anyone be able to post a brief rundown of results both junior and adult?

hey,
all i can remember being told was Jess M won the junior and John Khan come second.. yay awesome bowling john.. :D
Tracey
and well done to George for wining the Adults divison..

Hi Guys its James here not Jess.

Thanks Geaorge for your encouragement, your right it was a great weekend, and our first time, I promise that next year will be bigger and better with more money up for grabs.

Here is a bit of a run down on the masters.

Due to numbers not being as we had hoped we asked all bowlers and decided to combine all junior open bowlers. And combine all Adult open bowlers. In addition to this we allowed any junior if they nominated to play in the Adult open masters.

Junior Open Masters
Qualifying
1st Jessica McGinty
2nd John Kahn
3rd Nick Gray
After the step ladder we had the same result with Jess throwing 266 in the final just to make sure. The payout was 1st $500, 2nd $250, 3rd $150 and 4th $75 I think.

Adult Masters
Qualifying
George Frilingos ave 228
Jessica McGinty ave 214
Cameron Walsh ave 212
then
James Titchmarsh
Jenny Walsh
Josh Bulow
Ashley Clarke
Jason Walsh
Richard Brown
Tim Gwyder
Nick Gray
Sorry if I missed anyone

After top 3 Step ladder
1st George Frilingos
2nd Cameron Walsh
3rd Jessica McGinty

Payout was 1st $1000, 2nd $500, 3rd $250, 4th $150 and 5th $90.

Not bad for a country championships, so next year make sure you get to Coffs Harbour for a chance to be in the cash, I promise there will be more.

A couple of other worthy mentions go to some of the high games, not no one has ever bowled 300 in Coffs.

Cameron Walsh 279
George Frilingos 279
Jason Walsh 290
Richard Brown 286

And Jason and Cameron Walsh threw 1414 in there doubles. So the scores are out there.

I am sure everyone had a great time, and if not let me know so we can fix it.

Regards
James McGinty
Proprietor
Holiday Lanes

Back
Top Bottom