Great News N.Q Open $3000.00 1st

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey there guys i have some great news for local bowlers. Burdekin Bowl have decided to follow our Western Neihbours and give out a great incentive for local and North Queensland League bowlers.

Any North Queensland TBA registered Bowler under the average of 170 will recieve HALF PRICE ENTRY INTO THE OPEN. (includes male, female, Juniors, and seniors).
Averages will be taken as of the 1st of JULY 2005.
Also we are interested in your comments on this issue and if you have any imput please call me on: 0415190433.

Yours in Bowling
Trackstar
Sam Jnr

Hey Sam can you post all the squads for the open it's been so long since I put my name down can't remember what squad I'm bowling in

Kerri

Sam,
I think that is a very good move to give the lower average bowlers a reduced entry, and I hope that it get the support it deserves from this average bracket. Getting experience in what it is like to bowl in a major event will never be cheaper!
Hopefully some of the other centres will consider doing the same for their major events, and help kickstart the 'next generation' of scratch bowlers in NQ.

Hey thanks Rob for your input i appreciate it alot, and yes i hope that other centres see the advantages of this as it worked really well at the Perth Cup. How is your New Track Exception 5.0 going mate?

Hi Sam! I also want to congratulate Burdekin on this great idea, two lower average bowlers here appreciate that. Could you please put Tina Leonardi and Lana Hart down for C Squad please.
Thanks,
Lana

It definitely worked well at Perth Cup. Hopefully the half price entry works well over there too... Good luck with it Sam :D

Luke.

Hey ladies thankyou for your nominations and i will see you both in Two weeks at training i hope. Hey Luke how are you mate thanks for that imput budy how you been bowling mate still killing them over there? Say hi to scoops and mark and shelly for me too please mate

So to be able to get that half price entry you have to still be bowling in a league like as of 1st July 2005??

Cause i stopped league bowling back at the end of May this year but am a TBA register player.

The 1st of july is just the date it is taken from no later so if you start league tomorow and have a average under 170 then you will have half price entry.

Back
Top Bottom