N.Q Open $13 000 in Prize fund

brown beach boy

Sam Nucifora Jnr
Hey guys that time of the year again. The N.Q OPEN at Burdekin Bowl North Queensland will be one of the biggest Bowling Tournemants including drinking on the tournemant calander this year.
With B Squad nearly full from last year, to secure a spot just email me, call me or post on here your squad preferences.
Squad CHECK IN times are as follows:
A Squad 7.45am
B Squad 1.45pm
C Squad 6.45pm
With some very big names missing out due to Australian Commitments this has made the N.Q Open anybodys title.
Shuttle cars will be picking bowlers up from the Townsville Airport. And dont forget about the all famous Super Skins on friday night: 5 games $40 entry and each skin worth $90 and Highest pinfall for the 5 games recieves free entry into the Open.

For more information phone Sam Jnr on 0415190433

Need more info, ie: cost and date's a good idea;)

Gary..............................................:cool:

Hey Sammy

Is Lacky's name down for the skins? I think it is but just wanted to check.

Ta muchly!

Kyles

Re: 2006 N.Q OPEN $13 000 in Prize Money

Hey Doobie:)
Any possibility that you can post the squads so people can see whose bowling and how many spots are left in A & C squad
Kerri

Hey guys yeah dates are as shown on TBA website and cost is $185.00
Skins is $40.00. Yes lackys i have you both in skins see you all soon i hope.

Hi Sam,

Any chance you could post or send format & possible prize fund as thinking coming up for tournament before SPC.

Rob. C

just a quick question will this tournament be having that ridiculous pattern that TBA has come up with or will it have something different

sam can you please take me out due to eccc photo day witch is on the 10th of of the 9th i cant bowl sorry mate next year

Back
Top Bottom