Great Info in Link

GUS

http://www.totalbowling.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=13404

Be prepared to learn how to play Outside 5 board with a low flare ball for the Nationals. But having the Kegel there from the Hobart Cup until aftre the nationals will give planty of practice time. Now you see why Lonny is a short oil pattern, with the shot outside. Forward thinking!!

Also, with only 3 weeks until Hobart Cup, there are currently MORE mainlanders entered than TASMANIANS. This is very poor, and also embarrasing. If you are planning to bowl please go to bowlersworld.com.au and enter.

GUS said:
Also, with only 3 weeks until Hobart Cup, there are currently MORE mainlanders entered than TASMANIANS. This is very poor, and also embarrasing. If you are planning to bowl please go to bowlersworld.com.au and enter.

Ok, so this is what we have so far for the Hobart Cup:

A-Squad: Hobart Cup
Matt O'Brien
Carly Allen
Glen Loader
Jessica Ryan
Mark Dodds
Mac Stewart
Andrew Clarke
Jamie Drew
Luke Kairn
Damian Crick
Cindy Kerrison
Rodney Kerrison
Scott Summers
Frank Bell
Paul Trotter
Cheryl Langlands
Anne-Maree Putney
Chris Commane
Jen Jones
Narelle Baker
Peter Coburn
Ingrid Coburn
Hayden George
Luke D|ck
Jason Griggs
Christopher O'Shea
Rosemary Higgins
Christopher Acuavera
Garry Crick
Jackie Crick
Ashley Riley
Debbie Riley
Aaron Dean
Andrew Phillips
Peter Hammond
David McEwan

B Squad:
Joel Lovegrove
Kassey Fechner
Matthew D|ckson
Greg Comport
Mario Campanelli
Joel Reeve
Adam Reeve
Adam Johnson
Mathew McRae
Aaron Franklin

A-Squad: 36 from 36 spots {Tasmanian: 12 - Mainland: 24}
B-Squad: 10 from 36 spots {Tasmanian: 6 - Mainland: 4}

Total up to 3am, August 7th 2006: 46 bowlers {Tasmanian 18 - Mainland 28}

NB: B-Squad - Billy & Manuel Tanasiciuc have pulled out of the tournament which is not currently noted on the Bowlers World site.

Must admit, I am surprised that there are only 18 from here and more to the point only 6 from Hobart so far.
With such a crowded schedule of late, it's hardly surprising, not everyone has a money tree and some seem to be picking which events to enter/not enter, and also too, there hasn't been as much talk/promotion about this tournament locally as I thought there would've been, maybe we can get the ball rolling here and start talking it up, because by Christ, it needs it!

Hopefully now it's up here in writing for all to see, we may be able to rustle up some more entries.

Just on a side note, might as well add my name down as well, I'll be a very late entry.
The requirement to send an $80 deposit might've put a few locals off rather than rock up and put your $180 in and bowl.
I don't know, you'd have to ask them.

Back
Top Bottom