Goodbye party!

GeorgeF

Hypercell = Hyperhook!
To end my career I thought it was only fitting I throw some money over the bar and have some drinks with some friends (police tradition). I will be throwing 2 parties (combined with bowling tournaments) in the next few weeks. All bowlers and participants of the tournament are welcome to attend.

1st Party - Brunswick Australian Cup

Saturday night 01/12/07 @ 8.00pm. Upstairs in the function centre, $200 over the bar, first come first served basis. Finger food will be supplied as well.

2nd Party - Redcliffe City Open

Saturday afternoon 08/12/07 @ the conclusion of the squad (approx 3pm). $200 over the bar, first come first served basis. Finger food will be supplied as well.

Please come along and make this a memorable end to my career.

Thank you

George

Hey George - why are you ending your career ? :(

I will come to the party - just as long as you are not trying to give everybody food posioning - so you can win your last 2 tourny's.:p:p

Dave K

Does this mean little old rockhampton gets the last official bowling engagement, in january?

Good luck on your new endeavours George.

Hey George,
I,ll be their if you are putting $200 on the bar. What's everyone else going to drink, water!!!!!.By the way, welcome to the retirement brigade.
Cheers Lovey

sorry to see you leaving, are you coming down to sa cup next year.I had the pleasure of bowling against you this year

Bugger! I moved to C squad. Lovell will have easily drunk $200 worth before we're done! ;)

George, I'll be glad share a drink with you after C squad. Even if I have to pay for it!

Bugger! I moved to C squad. Lovell will have easily drunk $200 worth before we're done! ;)

George, I'll be glad share a drink with you after C squad. Even if I have to pay for it!

He will have drunk more than $200 worth before you've finished practice!!!!!!!

THEN he will move on to Georges farewell
:5shotss: :5shotss: :JD: :JD: :partytime2: :partytime2:

I thought you'd be more of a Cheese, Wine and crackers man George.....

Maybe we'll organise that once I get the last lot of wine's out of my system ;)

''1st Party - Brunswick Australian Cup

Saturday night 01/12/07 @ 8.00pm. Upstairs in the function centre, $200 over the bar, first come first served basis. Finger food will be supplied as well.''

Mate i'll be bowling then ,maybe you can run one down to me.

Just to clarify my retirement plans (for the several people who have contacted me)

I will no longer be bowling league or tournaments from 17th of December onwards. I am though committed to bowling the youth challenge in Rockhampton in January as part of a 'demonstration/challenge'. Apart from that, no league, no tournaments, no bowling. I will continue to work for Qubica AMF as a consultant, this will done only on a job by job basis, more business related than bowling.

There comes a time in everyones life where you need to move on from your current environment, the time for me is now. I've been bowling for 26yrs and have achieved levels in the sport I never thought possible. I've traveled all around world and met some amazing people and made some life long friends.

I never thought sport I took up as a 6yr old would lead to such great things and play an important part in my life and career. It's been a great run but it's certainly time to move on. My 5yr old and I do athletics together and with children growing up so quick I want to spend as much time with family and friends as possible.

I'll still be around, feel free to contact me if you want to buy a house :D or would like some advice.

I'm looking forward to the 2 small gatherings I am putting on, should be a fitting way to end the dream.

I'm looking forward to the 2 small gatherings I am putting on, should be a fitting way to end the dream.

Mate some would say more like a nightmare…;)

If I had known that a couple of cheap drink gatherings was all it was going to take for you to retire I would have passed the hat around long ago…
:D:D:D
Best wishes in your new interests…Buy me a drink a tweed will you…:beerchug:

Hi George,

Sorry to know your early retirement plan, and wish you can come back after you have a short break.

Best wishes,
JP

Will the Kangaroo be making an appearance at the parties?
Or should we call him the Joey?

Ronnie (Using Jase log on)

too bad i cant be there for the homos r us party, i cant believe you are having it without me....i may have to come to canberra to represent!
you are buying me a slurpee next time i see you beech!
make sure you wear your badge, i will have my spys out...
good luck homo.

Only thing I'll be going to Vegas for is poker, but that won't be one day soon.

Doug as you are the president and founder of 'Homos are Us' I thought you'd at least make an appearance.

George
Sorry to see you are giving the game away. The left side won't be the same anymore mate. We are all a bit poorer now you won't share the lanes with us anymore. The best of luck to you and your family for the future and maybe with a bit of luck we might see you back again in the seniors (just joking mate) cheers.

Well ur goodbye party on sat night turned into somethin else....shoe cricket upstairs and a late night visit to 101...as Belmo said...no matter the opinions ull be missed in the bowling community by all

Back
Top Bottom