Good on ya Jayde

Bee...!

Living the dream!!!
As most know, on sunday in the masters, jayde had a bit of a maths mix up and she added the scores wrong which jayde should have won but she thought she had lost so they were going to make them bowl the repicharge, until my mum ran down and asked her what she was doing and that she had won. i dont think it would have been any funnier if it hadnt of been jayde every who was standing with us had a good old laugh
well see everyone as sydney cup i am halping jayde with her addition today we started with 1+1 she is catching on quickly

BEE
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

As most know, on sunday in the masters, jayde had a bit of a maths mix up and she added the scores wrong which jayde should have won but she thought she had lost so they were going to make them bowl the repicharge, until my mum ran down and asked her what she was doing and that she had won. i dont think it would have been any funnier if it hadnt of been jayde every who was standing with us had a good old laugh
well see everyone as sydney cup i am halping jayde with her addition today we started with 1+1 she is catching on quickly

BEE
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif
icon_rolleyes.gif

yeah onya jayde

but another addition was andy nobbs who left a 5-7-10 on lane 4 on saturday morning, to make things worse he rode it........

happy bithday nobbsie

18 and never been kissed

Bee, you beat me to it!! Jaydles, i was standing with your mum at the time, and let me tell you, we were all confused at why you and Leisa were just sitting there and not doing anything. About 3 different people added the scores your mum wrote down and we thought she must have written the wrong score down. But it was very funny, thanks for the laugh
icon_smile.gif
Keep it up for Australia in Thailand!!!!
icon_smile.gif

yeah onya jayde

but another addition was andy nobbs who left a 5-7-10 on lane 4 on saturday morning, to make things worse he rode it........

happy bithday nobbsie

18 and never been kissed

Bee, you beat me to it!! Jaydles, i was standing with your mum at the time, and let me tell you, we were all confused at why you and Leisa were just sitting there and not doing anything. About 3 different people added the scores your mum wrote down and we thought she must have written the wrong score down. But it was very funny, thanks for the laugh
icon_razz.gif
You did very well and deserved the win.
icon_smile.gif
Keep it up for Australia in Thailand!!!!
icon_smile.gif

want a better combination???

Hey -
I know this is an old topic - but bee seriously...Missy and I were talking about it...

If you want to help Jayde with her maths - get her to return the favour with a bit of spelling practice. Hahaha :lol:

Seriously - don't pick too much on your sister. Who else will stick up for you? :p

Let's start with CAT - - - - - C....A.....T

Take it easy
Love Kimi

Back
Top Bottom