Good Luck in Caracas

bm2

I'm still standin'
Just wanted to wish our two representatives in the World Cup, Rebecca Simpson and Jason Walsh, all the very best in their quest to win their respective divisions at the upcoming World Cup -

GO GET 'EM GUYS!!!!

Enjoy every minute of it, looking forward to seeing you both on foxtel bowling :p

Good Luck to both Becca and Jason!!:D
Becca, all the best,bowl well, and go kick some butt like i no u will!!;) ;)
Rocky

Good Luck Becasaurus aka 44
i know you will do well
good luck to jase too
puss

Thanks everyone for your support thus far. I really do appreciate all the well wishes that I received down at nationals as well as emails. I'll give 110 percent and try not to miss anyone in the victory speech. Gamon!

THANKS

PS. don't mention the handbags while Mr Simpson aka Ronald is around.

To Co-President, you always give 100% and with the Lucky Juice Company behind you - you can only succeed.

Best wishes, good luck, good bowling to both of you but most of all - ENJOY !

Flower

I just want to wish Bec and Jase all the best of luck, Bec I am sure you will bowl well.

Jase you look like you are tuned up ready to go after watching you on the weekend. You bowl well my friend, and I am hope you both bring back some medals.
Best of luck Jase on becoming the first male to bring us home a gold.

Good luck Bec

Keep bowling well I know you will do us proud

dont' leave any 5 7 10 ,s like you know who:p

Kerri B

i would like to say a HUGE good luck to my sis becca and to jason. hopefully carry is a plenty and strikes are many. cant wait to see you both on tv in the finals.
dont forget about my wishlist becca!!
good luck!!
Matt

Just wanted to wish our two representatives in the World Cup, Rebecca Simpson and Jason Walsh, all the very best in their quest to win their respective divisions at the upcoming World Cup -
GO GET 'EM GUYS!!!!
Enjoy every minute of it, looking forward to seeing you both on foxtel bowling :p
what time slot is it on foxtel?

Back
Top Bottom