Good Luck Brian and Kate

Tiger Bottomley

"Lord of the jungle"
I would just like to wish both Brian and Kate all the very best for their upcoming big day.

Really looking forward to it and I'm sure it will be a wonderful time.

Very best wishes,

Carl and Faye.

Only one week left to go :)

Yes Congrats again Guys sorry we couldnt get up there to celeabrate the big day but I am sure we can have a drink when you get back

Have a great time and be safe see you in the new year

A magic time for Brian and Kate and I must admit to looking forward to seeing Brian in a SUIT in Palm Cove !!

May your day be wonderful and thanks for the opportunity to join you both in celebration. ENJOY!

Congrats Brian and Kate. Have a great day and a wonderful life together. If you want any advice, don't ask me. I haven't got a good track record.
Cheers Lovey

All the best guys...I am sure it will be a Beautiful day...I am just sorry i can't share it with you both...Have a great day and a wonderful life together...

Chat soon...

Wishing you a wonderful life full of happy ever afters......... you will make a beautiful bride Kate, and I am quite sure that Brian will be happy NOT to blame errant rain drops for the tears in his eyes as you walk down that aisle on the way to becoming Mrs Pilkington!!

Have a truly magical day, love and best wishes from us both xxxx

ps, do you need a catsitter??;)

Attachments

• 317_124_congratulations1_2_2.gif
    317_124_congratulations1_2_2.gif
    48.8 KB · Views: 7
Congrats Kate and Brian, to a beautiful couple - my very best wishes for your future together, pics please ! Brenda

Congratulations Kate & Brian. Hope you have a wonderful day and all the best for the future years to come.

Hope all your preparation for the big day was well worth it.
Love from Shayne, Alicia & Katelin Melton.

Congrats to you both .... I guess the 12th of never finally arrived. I hope you both have a great life together and the stress of all this has been ok. I am really looking forward to catching up with you both when we return in July.
The skiing here is fantastic and we are having the time of our lives travelling the US.

Hi Kate and Brian - Allan and I wish you both the best for your future life together. Hope to catch up with you both in the near future. Allan and Mary Dolan

Good luck to you both,you deserve all the happines and spoils that come with marriage.Have a great time together.
Best wishes
Mark & Monica

Back
Top Bottom