Garden City Tenpin Cup 2005

cindyd

cindyd
Hi All,
Just organizing Garden City Tenpin Cup for 2005 looking at holding this on the 29th May, i was looking through the tournament calender to see if this clashed with anything else but couldn't see anything but if it does could someone let me know please.
Thanks Cindy Donnelly,
Garden City Lanes Toowoomba.

Hi All,
Just going through the format of last years tournament there is a few things i would like to change,instead of just having 10 games and declaring the winner i would like to have a play off.
We will be having 10 games top 16 make the cut they then bowl 2 games cut to top 8 they then have 2 games cut to top 4 they then bowl of 2 games againts each other to determine 1st to 4th.
Because ther are more games bowl it makes for to late a finish to have it on 1 day so i would like to have a squad on Sat the 28th starting about 3pm . so the tournament will be held over the 28th -29th May.
Once again i would like anybody,s feedback on this and welcome any suggestion on making this a good tournie.
Thanks Cindy Donnelly,
Garden City Lanes Toowoomba.

Hi Guys

I think you will find that the tournament will clash with the Cannon Hill Cup (29 May) - this is part of the Brisbane Region set of tournaments, but this is only run on the Sunday. If you were to run yours on the Saturday only (28 May), then all would be fine. :D

Kyles

Thanks Kyles, Hamster already bought to my attention that it clashed with Cannon Hill so i have had another look and i can't find anything on for the week-end of the 14th-15th May so we will go with that.
Once again if i've miss something thats on please let me know.

Hi again 14th-15th no good Masters is on that weekend at Mt Gravat so one last try how about the 21st-22nd May if this is know good i will give up and take up Lawn Bowls HA HA .
Thanks Cindy.

Hi All,
Looks like May is out the Masters at Mt Gravett is held over 2 weekends.So how about 4th - 5th June i know it's only a week before Assoc Challenge but can't help that. It's good to see that it is so hard to get a date to hold a tournie in Qld.
Thanks Cindy.

Thanks Timmee i would hate to clash with something that is already on as i know how hard these are to organize so one more try how about the 18th-19th June ??????
Thanks Cindy.

Back
Top Bottom