Garden City Tenpin Cup 2005

cindyd

cindyd
Hi All.
Just organizing Garden City Tenpin Cup for 2005 i'm looking to hold it on the 29th May .
I was looking through the tournament dates i can't see this clashing with anything else if it does could someone let me know please.
Thanks Cindy Donnelly
Garden City Lanes Toowoomba.

Hi All,
Just going through the format of last years tournament there is a few things i would to change, instead of just having 10 games and declaring the winner i would like to have a play off.
We will be having 10 games top 16 make the cut they then bowl 2 games cut to top 8 then bowl 2 games cut to top 4 then those 4 play against each other to determine 1st - 4th..
Because there are more games to bowl it makes for a late finish to have it on one day so i would like to have a sqaud on SAT 28TH starting about 3pm , so the tournament will be on 28th-29th May.
Once again i would like anybody,s feedback on this and welcome any suggestions to make this a great tournie.
Thanks Cindy Donnelly,
Garden City Lanes Toowoomba.

Hi Cindy
Just thought I would let you know that the TBAQ Secondary Schools Regional Qualifying is on the 29th May.
Cya
Kath G

hey cindy
The Cannonhill cup is on the 28th may. I think. Its in the tourny entery form section.

DB3 out " still here steve are you ever going to make ground"
hamster
tony hamilton

Thanks Hamster so it is, had another look couldn't see anything on for the week-end of the 14th-15th May so we might go with those dates.
Once again please let me know if that clashes with anything.
Cindy.

Gee's this is hard one last attempt what about the 21st-22nd May if this is no good i will give up and take up Lawn Bowls HA Ha.
Thanks Cindy.

again that is when state masters is on, both week-ends 14-15th and 21st-22nd of may.
What about having it at the end of april? Is it important to have it in may?

No Melany it doesn't have to be in May but the last 2 weekends in April we have our Disable Champs and our Center Championships on .
May is out so we might try 4th-5th June i know it is only a week before Assoc Challenge but can't be helped. it's good to see we have so much happening in Qld that your flat out getting a date to hold a tournie.
Thanks Cindy.

I don't like to be a killjoy but Mary Flower's Twin Tour is on the 4th and 5th of June at Caboolture. Getting a free weekend isn't an easy task! But you might have to hold it then anyway, it's just to let you know. :)

And I wouldn't even try April - I just had a look at my bowling calendar and I've got 5 things on that month alone so I'm sure a lot of other bowlers will be busy too, including the Qld Cup at the end of April.

But if I can I'd like to support the tournament, Garden City's a nice place.

Thanks Timmee i would hate to clash with something that is already on i know how hard it is to organize a tournie without another one clashing so one more try how about the 18th-19th June?????
Thanks Cindy

Looks like there's nothing on that weekend from what I can see. I'd say you'd be right to put it down for then.

Cheers.

Yes Timmee looks good so we will go with that date just doing entry form now as soon as it;s finishd i will post it.
Thanks Cindy

Back
Top Bottom