Garden City Lanes Tenpin Cup.

cindyd

cindyd
Garden City is proud to say that Bowlers Basement is this years sponser for the 2005 Garden City Tenpin Cup which is to be held on the 18th -19th of June. There is to be 2 squads one on Saturday the 18th - 2.30pm check in 3.00pm bowl and Sunday the 19th - 8.30am check in 9.00am bowl.

There is a guaranteed first place prize of $1000. And also a cash prize for the highest male and female games for both Junior and Adult.

I have sent the entry form to Graham so when he is ready he will post it on the forum for me.

If you are interested in bowling just let me know on here or ring the bowl on (07)46329755 :)

Thanks
Cindy Donnelly

Below is the current squad listing for the tournament so far, if your name is there and shouldnt be or isnt there and you would like it to be, please call Garden City Lanes on (07)46329755.

A Squad - Saturday 2.30pm check in
Tim Reichel
Reg Reichel
Scott Lutvey
ten_pin_jockey (name will be needed)
Paul Chambers
Steve Hampsons
Sam Dawidowicz
Jason Dawidowicz

B Squad - Sunday 8.30am check in
Bob Swift
Toby Henderson
Ben Donnelly
Hayley Donnelly
Alex Winch
Simon Strasburg
Joel Marshall
Luke Green
David Cupit

Should be a great tournament, get your entries in via a post on here or by calling the bowl.

Thanks
Garden City Lanes

Below is the current updated squad listing for the tournament so far, if your name is there and shouldnt be or isnt there and you would like it to be, please call Garden City Lanes on (07)46329755.

A Squad - Saturday 2.30pm check in
Tim Reichel
Reg Reichel
Scott Lutvey
ten_pin_jockey (name will be needed)
Paul Chambers
Steve Hampsons
Sam Dawidowicz
Jason Dawidowicz

B Squad - Sunday 8.30am check in
Bob Swift
Toby Henderson
Ben Donnelly
Hayley Donnelly
Alex Winch
Simon Strasburg
Joel Marshall
Luke Green
David Cupit
Ben Madden
George Frilingos
Zane Que

Thanks
Garden City Lanes

Due to low entries into this years Garden City Tenpin Cup, we unfortunately may have to post-pone the event to perhaps either 20th-21st August or 27th-28th August. Hopefully the change in event dates may be more convenient for alot of bowlers. If there are any major tournaments on these dates that you know of please let us know or anyway in which you feel we could better the tournament we would love to hear.

Currently there are only 21 names down to bowl, if somehow entries increase to 35+ by tomorrow evening the event will go ahead. If you know of anyone who wishes to bowl contact us.

Thankyou
Garden City Lanes

I believe that the kedron cup (amf Brisbane grand prix series) is on Sunday the 28th of August as well.

Shame to see that this hasn't been well supported. Toowoomba's a lovely place and Garden City bowl is great. I believe they have a kegel too? ;) If this is post-poned, hopefully bowlers will get behind the tournament when it's rescheduled. If nothing else, for the good of the sport!

Garden City Lanes wishes to announce that the annual Garden City Tenpin Cup will not be taking place this weekend 18th-19th June. Due to lack of entries we have been forced to post pone the event till the 19th-20th November and apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused.

The tournament will still undertake the same format, prizefund etc with a $1000 first place guaranteed. It is a shame the tournament wasnt supported first time round but hopefully in November we will have alot more interested bowlers. And yes the centre also has a kegel.

Once again sorry to those who were inconvenienced.
Garden City Lanes

Back
Top Bottom