Future Star's - NSW

Sorry Nev, but your 2nd last post blatantly shows that you have no interest in a solid argument; you're just here to be a pest.

Good luck to Future Stars Camp; keen to see it in QLD.

Seriously I can't understand how my post about Future Stars has created such a stir, the worst thing about social media, is everyone has an opinion, and it's so easy to just post a comment then sit back and watch the replies fly, I strongly suggest that anyone that has a problem with the program contact me direct, instead of venting on here. Future Star's is here to stay and will roll out in SA & WA by early next year. By the time F.S. kicks off in July all our coaches will be of level 2 accredited, the program is already with TBA for official accreditation, all educational lessons are prepared by me, and all on lane sessions are mentoring the kids on what their coaches have advised them to be practicing....What I am trying to do here is educate the kids, coaching is the minority of this program. With the knowledge these kids walk away from F.S. with, will not only help them be successful at bowling, they will be respected by their peers, and will be very knowledgeable coaches of the future.

On a sidenote looking forward to Andrew, Paul & possibly Steve Cowland doing their coaching clinic at highlands tenpin mittagong next month, im sure incorporating elements from the FS program, myself plus plenty of others have already signed up for it and will be a great experience im sure.

Back
Top Bottom