FUBAR

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
WELL WELL WELL
I hear MR BALL is back bowling League in 2006, personally i think its more the 3 pints before league on Thursdays
I Hear MR WIMBRIDGE is back bowling League, the Monthly Skins and possibly him and MR KURY joining the 7pm Thurs Dbls
BUT THATS NOT THE
BIG NEWS
Mr Wimbridge has booked lanes to go GLOW BOWLING AT FAIRLANES CITY BOWL
Cant tell you when thou as his extreme popularity will cause traffic problems into the City
YES thats right FOLKS, YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, Steve Wimbridge Social Bowling on a FRIDAY NIGHT

Actually, I think he might be doing this to circumvent one of FUBAR'S most important rules:

NO PRACTICING!!!!!!!!

Is it possible that young (cough) Mr Wimbridge is actually getting serious again?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

:crazyeye: :crazyeye:

Yes we're back "who ya gonna call" Got the call up on Monday so I decided to dust of the gear and bowl in the Thurs doubles on the "wally world " pattern. Dont know whats going on there with Wimpy but as Brenton pointed out practise is frowned upon so the FUBAR hierarchy will be keeping an eye on him. Good to see Tommy back from a forced lay off too and with Stax still bowling looks like FUBAR stocks are looking up once again.That is if Rachuig doesnt get in the way:p dunno heard a rumour lol Baron

Get some of that "Special" polish and shine up his head, he'd glow well in the dark!!!!!

Yes quite right rule 3a clearly states no practise

however rule 22j part 3c subsection 8f paragraph 4, allows practise when entertaining opposite numbers

so we wish him well :eek:

I cant wait for the DJ announcement introducing him down to the lanes

its all rumour and innuendo. Me practice yeah right even when i was bowling i didnt practice lol. Glow bowling sheesh rather inauspicious way to come out of my slumber. Thanks for sharing al i owe you one:mad: .

well i wish all 3 of these FUBAR members the best of luck. :)

now... gimme cash?

so how was the practice steve( [-X )...? ah i'm just trying to follow the master....lol and the bowling for that matter too...lol

Back
Top Bottom