Foxwood Skins and Restricted Skins

aclark

G'day All

Foxwood Furntiure and All Bowling Supplies are sponsoring a Open Skins and Restricted Skins Tournamanet at Joondalup. It will be bowled on 2 Patterns a short pattern followed by a long pattern.

27th June is the Foxwood Open Skins, 10 games (this is an TBA Accredited Toruanment)
Entry fee is $100, with $230 per skin

4th July is the Foxwood Restricted Skins, 8 games
Entry Fee is $60, with $100 per skin

All Bowling Supllies is also giving away a bowling ball on each day,
For the open it is given to the Junior with the highest pinfall on the day
For the Restricted it is given to the bowling with the highest pinfall + handicap.

If you want any more info let me know

I'm up for it. Put me down for the open skins.

I'm surprised the entry form hasn't been posted on here. I haven't seen any entry forms for other local tournaments on here either. Is their a reason tournament directors don't post them or doesn't totalbowling accept entry forms being posted? :confused:

Alan long story short AMF and Total bowling are no longer associated with one another for reasons described in other posts therefore tournaments bowled in AMF centres will not appear here.

Baron

I took a break for a while there so I don't know the story other than AMF withdrew its support of the site. I don't really want to go over it again if its been done before but is it that AMF won't allow their tournaments to be advertised here or that totalbowling won't allow them? I certainly hope it's not the latter and the former wouldn't surprise me.

I checked on the AMF website and it doesn't appear there; only the big events seem to get a mention. I guess its not an accredited tournament as it doesn't appear on tenpinevents.

I have a scanned copy of the entry form. If I posted it would it get pulled?:giljotiini:

So it is. Says so right under the title. Was just checking if anyone had read the entry form. ;)

Either my eyes weren't working yesterday or tenpin events have just added this event. :g: They do use a tiny font to fit the enourmous number of tournaments on the one page so maybe it was just me.

The tournament sponsors have come down and selected the 2 patterns for the Foxwood skins Tournaments and have agreed with the Tournament Director on the ones below
2006 WTBA World Youth Championships - Short
2007 WTBA Mens American Zone Championships - Long.
you can see what these look like on the kegel website.

Is it possible to get a copy of the entry form at cannington amf. I think a lot of bowlers would be interested.....

The entries are starting to slowly filter in now. Below is a list of the bowlers so far

Open Skins
1. Carol Gianotti
2. Adam Svenson
3. Matt Jones
4. Vince Pearson
5. Ken Wallace
6. Stephen Pang
7. Peter Aldridge
8. Troy Marshall
9. Alan West
10. Chris Merrington
11. Travis Barnard
12. Heath Johns
13. Callum Watson
14. Greg Bryne
15. Tim Pusey

Restricted Skins
1. Brett 'I can coach, but can't bowl' Marshall
2. Stephen Pang
3. Adam Clark
4. Andy Aldridge
5. Jamie Pryer
6. Aaron Lamb
7. Kevin Jeapes
8. Stuart Coleman
9. Khara Johnson-Smith

Can you please add Sheree Turner for both Open and Restricted and Martin Turner to Restricted

tah

Hi Guys,

At the request of the Tournament Sponsor Foxwood Furniture, the Foxwood Open skins has been moved one week earlier to the 20th of June

The Foxwood Restricted Skins is still the same date 4th July.
Any questions message me.

Have just found out the both the long and short skins patterns will be put down at Joondalup Bowl this sunday and next sunday at 8:30am if any one wants to have a practice before the event.

Also have had a couple more entries so will put out an updated list over the weekend

An updated list of the current entries into the skins( those who have officially let me know)

Open Skins - 20th June
1. Carol Gianotti
2. Adam Svenson
3. Matt Jones
4. Vince Pearson
5. Ken Wallace
6. Stephen Pang
7. Peter Aldridge
8. Troy Marshall
9. Alan West
10. Chris Merrington
11. Travis Barnard