Doubles Skins Idea

ratty133

The Brow
Ok Guys

I'm going to give the skins one last effort to see if it is worth continuing to run. I have an idea i think may work and that can attract a large number of bowlers.

When: TBA

Venue: AMF Morley

Cost: $250

Format: This will be a handicapped tournament. Handicap limit will be 40 per doubles entry, 20 pins each player). Teams of 2 will bowl 10 games. The tournament will be a skins event. The highest doubles game each game will win the skin. You must win by at least 11 pins to claim full skin. If the game is won by 10 pins or less, the highest score will collect half the skin with the other half jackpotting to the last game of the block. The 10th game will collect the full value of the skin (regardless of winning margin and could be valued up to $1821.60)

Skin Value: Each skin will be worth $331.20

This tournament will be limited to the first 24 teams who nominate. There is no restrictions on what the doubles pairing can be.

I will need an indication of support for this one guys, so i can plan it out. It wont be held until probably september so it gives time to get entries.

Hey Matt, i will stick behind ya, bowling is slowing falling away we all know that, so please guys and girls show your support for the sport. Get behind these things so that we can make bowling big again like it once was.

Matty Jones

Matt theres a couple of teams from Rocky who would be interested, however the handicap should be limited to 40 per team, and not the requirement of 20 per player, as this could cut too many out...
Cheers
Paul

Why would you want a lefty Steve....when you do so well on that side of the lane yourself!!! :thumbup::tooth::tooth:

Back
Top Bottom