finally the "newborn" has been broken in... sort o

Luke D

The Reflecting God
i would just like to say that latest addition to adrian altieri's family has finally been broken in :p

today at fairlanes, with his new baby, his X-Factor, he left a very nice and solid 5-7... and just to make sure it did its job he rode it all the way haha

i know its no big one but it is nice to see something of what we hope will occur many times more hehehehehehehe :twisted: :p :twisted:

congrats man hahahaha

later :twisted:

5 7 and rode it????????????? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA adrian, fingers are used to put in the ball mate lol hahah joking it's all good mate, I do it a bit too I'm just as bad if not worse lol :oops:

I'm seriously goin to kill you luke, i really am. But i suppose ive seen others do it, so i'm not the only one.

Well, the Asian Schools team was here (WA) and did some mighty fine stuff. Newayz at Warwick today, Stacey Ensell left a very nice and solid 5-7-10, as did Michael Wilkey. haha Well done guys. Also good luck to the schools team as they head off on tuesday, have fun guys, bring home some medals.

Later

All I have to say is that its even funnier when Luke "rides" (or does his little hand slap motion at the pins) and leaves, on some occasions, solid splits. :) Some people just have the decency not to blab off about anything and everything players do. Aint that right Luke?

well kim, i always seem to be paired with you every saturday

so something was bound to rub off :twisted: :p :twisted:
(if it works then why attempt to change it????) :)

and i take it you'll be in here next week???? hahahahahahha j/k man :p

Back
Top Bottom