FINAL TOUR STOP at CABOOLTURE - 5th/6th November

FLOWER

Attaching initial squad list for the final Tour Stop for 2011 which will be held at Caboolture on 5th/6th Nov.
Presentations for Bowlers of the Year will follow C Squad on Sunday and dates/venues for 2012 will be available on that weekend also.

Ashmore has welcomed us for 2012 and negotiations are under way for an additional Junior incentive - suggested by the Juniors themselves, I may add. Now all we need is an 'old' sponsor for an 'old' incentive

Silly Season Doubles entry form is on another thread within the Twin Tour forum so download it, grab a partner, invent a good team name and you are IN. It is always a good day.

The Twin Tour sale is still on - free Joining for new members and discount on your 2012 Joining Fee if you bring along a new bowler.

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
Twin Tour facebook page

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS Nov.5th.6th.pdf
    11.2 KB · Views: 122
hi can u put me and dad down for the stop names zack and bill caldwell thanks and sunday moring squad

Please tell me that this is NOT the Charlie Collier we knew many, many, many years ago????? If so, looking forward to catching up.

Flower

Squad list for Caboolture at 9th Oct ..... starting to warm up with numbers nominating !

Mary Flower
Ph: 3865 8887
email: [email protected]
Post on this forum or PM
Twin Tour facebook

Attachments

• CABOOLTURE SQUADS Nov. 5th.6th.pdf
    11.7 KB · Views: 53
Back
Top Bottom