Final Sport Series Results

Hippy??

Sorry about the late posting...

Here are the results from the final tournament held on Saturday, December 15th.

Attachments

• Post Tourn 5.xls
    38.5 KB · Views: 107
A big thanks to all concerned with this years sports series:

Jeff, Dave, and Hillary for all their time & effort throughout this & previous years.
Batesy for allowing us to use the centre and supporting the series again this year.
Jase, Kellie & Total Bowling for their continued support.
Animal for his continued support of the series, every year Animal has donated a ball and I know this is much apprieciated by the bowlers.

And last but not least the bowlers, without you people this would not go ahead. The conditions are challenging but everyone seems to have a good time and thats what makes the series enjoyable.

Deb & I are looking forward to next year, Scott & Shellie we know will continue the tradition of challenging conditions and good times.

PS: Dave, deb wants to make sure that you will be coming back to heckle me next
year...

Merry xmas to all...and a safe & happy new year.

I'd like to add my thank you's for yesterday and the entire year of the series.

Jeff (yes Jeff), Dave, Hillary and the entire Caboolture Bowl staff for making it a great series this year. Without their efforts the events would not be so enjoyable. I look forward to the events and am very proud to have won the series this year. The only downside is I really felt for Brian, I was down and complaining and then found a shot and Brian lost his, conditions in bowling can be very cruel.

A huge thank you to Jason, without his contiued sponsorship and efforts the series would have struggled, now we have the major event next February which I am looking forward to.

I'd like to wish everyone a Merry and safe Xmas and New Year and I'll see everyone next year once again to do battle with Carl - (yes it would have better to have him at all the events, but maybe Ben Coupland could also give him so good competition as he also won two events this year)

Would like to say thank you to everybody who run this event... i really loved it... tough condition... some oil to bowl on(finally).... this was my first event and will not be my last... i will be back...

Congrats to carl for winning yesterday...

Thank you again

Brett

Glad to see all the bowlers enjoyed the series. Well done to Terry for his great victory in the series, although i'm sure carl is looking for an injury free 08.

Thanks to Jason for his support in the series although i didn't bowl i was there for each event and it wouldn't be the same without the support from Jase & KELLIE. Also cheers to Jase for the farewell gifts for Jeff, Dave & Hilary as he didn't have to pay for it himself and yet he did.

Good bye to the trio of Jeff, Dave & Hilary who will be sorely missed but i'm sure we will see them around

Nath

Thank you to all the bowlers , the last stop of the year was again a challenge to everyone. Watching carl bowl down the boards :confused: listening to scotty *****ing after 1 game :confused: then loving the next 7 !!!;)

With a game to go in matchplay anyone inside the top 20 could have made the matchplay ... Terry after throwing a 130 game was outside the 15 and looking like missing the cut but being the legend he is he found a way and then went on with it during matchplay.

To Terry well done on a great victory in the Bowler of the year , also to Pilko well done u put up a great affort all year . I am sure after his victory yesterday Carl will be back looking to get his title back.

To Dave and Dwambo - well done with the brackets, 11 different brackets in the qualifing including a $50 and then backed it up with another 7 or 8 in the matchplay.

To Jase - again a huge thank you for your support, what bowlers may not know is that a sponsor like you doesn't have to keep putting money into the game, u don't get much in return but u do it because of the love of the game you have.

Most bowlers wouldn't know just how much you have put into bowling the past few years , not just the sport series but just about every bowling tournament or series in qld and many in other states have all benefitted thanks to you!!!!!!

Again i would like to thank everyone who has bowled in the series of the past 5 years and would like to wish Scott all the best for next year.

jeff.

Another great Sport Series complete and marking down the days on the calandar for the start of next years series! :)

Jeff mate you are a legend and after the many years of being the front man for the sports series, I would like to say thank you. All the best to Scott and Shellie for the future.

Thanks also to the rest of the team, Dave, Hillary, Nathan and Animal, your input is invaluable (Even though my name does keep getting spelt wrong :mad: - alls good just jokes ;)).

And a special thank you goes to Jase and Kellie for all the effort and support that they put in without a second thought! We the bowlers really do appreciate it!

Congratulations on the win Terry, you are a champion. Hope your on fire next year also, to make it two in a row. It is a honour to bowl with you at any level mate.

Everyone who bowled this year, good effort. I hope to be a little more of a challenge next year (one can hope/wish).

All who did not bowl, I strongly suggest putting your name down for the first sports series next year (your missing out on one great competition)!!

Rhyss.

Back
Top Bottom