FAIRLANES HISTORY BOOK - 1st edition

SCOOPS

GUINNESS SWILLUS
Can anyone assist in how u can obtain one of these, a few friends of mine have one and i'd like to possibly get one to send overseas to some interested parties.

Not sure if they are for sale or went to past members???

Also can anyone let me know when the 2nd edition is coming out

cheers

If there are any of these available I would love to buy one. Fairlanes was a pretty special place for me and would love to have a memento.

I believe that Tom Lyon has these books available. Best bet would be to contact him, im sorry i dont have his details on hand. He had these at rachuig trials on the weekend so im sure he has some more available,

Cheers

Hi Brenton,
If its easier for you I can purchase one for you and send it over, it thats ok pm me and Ill sort it out.

I think it should be mentioned that he (Tom Lyon) did a great job considering the amount of information he would have waded thru.
In 5 months to cover 44years was no mean feat.
As he mentions in his perface there is some names missing (some quite amazingly) and some stats that are incorrect, however considering he seemed to have had little assistance,
I think Tom u deserve a PAT o BACK.Seems ur dedication to the sport is never ending.

My sincere thanks to Baron for acquiring one of these excellent publications for me. Mind you, I'll never hear the end of it from now on.................

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ;) ;) ;) ;)

Definately owe you a :beerchug: :beerchug: or dozen

Back
Top Bottom