Event 2 - Marion Bowland

Once again great event Michael, Troy and i had a great time. Congrats to Dean.
Just have a question for you. If all the guys got behind it would you increase the qualifying to 8 games? I'm sure most would mind paying a little more entry. What do you think?

Well done to all the guys that were involved in the tourney. Good to see you having a crack and trying to make somthing of this. There are several ideas that you could put forward. More games is definitley one or even i cant remember who i was talking to about it but if you for example had the 6 games maybe make entry and extra $30 and put $5 per game to a skin or somthing like that. That then gives you a chance to win your entry back even if you are out of contention. Just my two bobs worth but once again thanks guys for a good day (even if it was very trying conditions)

Dean McKinnon

I thought the idea behind only having 6 games was to keep the cost of entry low as apposed to the entry fee of a normal tournament.

If you start adding extra games or more money for skins then the cost goes up and the number of bowlers bowling in the event(s) will go down due to not being able to afford it.

I know I haven't bowled in an event this year yet but I am trying to save money to be able to. If the cost goes up too much then I probably wouldn't be able to afford it at all.

At the end of the day it is Michael who runs the series so it will be his decision on what happens.

Hope to be there at maybe 1 or 2 of the events this year.

THANKS

DAVID.

Back
Top Bottom