Equipment prices`

Rat420

x_"+He Hi+m4n"_X
hey guys does anyone know how much it would cost roughly to purchase the following items individually

1) 1 synthetic lane
2) an oiling machine for a synthetic lane
3) a drilling machine to drill bowling balls
4) a polishing machine for bowling balls.

Cheers it would be awesome if someone could tell me roughly how much they are worth...

kthxbii

RAT420

do u want a machine for that lane to cycle pins and return the balls or just simply a synthetic lane lol :p

i have no idea BUT i know its extreamly expensive lol best i can do for you.
cheers
Dean :D

i think a second hand syntheic lane maybe between 5,000 - 7,000
oiling machines depends on the brand any second hand one could be cheap around 1,000 to 10,000 for the lastest machines that are out
a drilling machines could range from 2,000 to 5,000 for a good quaility machine and a polisher for bowling balls could again pick one up second hand for around 1,000 but iam only just guessing i could be wrong hope it helps

I'd say up to at least $25000 for a lane installed with pinspotting machine, a brand new oiling machine will set you back between $10000 and $40000 (depends if you want an average one or something like a Kegel), drilling machine is between $3000 and $7000, can be more depending again on what quality and whether brand new or not, and a ball spinner will set you back between $400 and $700 on average.. if the ball spinner needs a transformer, that's about $300-$350 on its own from memory.. so for a good ball spinner around $600-$700 usually. You can make your own though, if you know how.

The best answer I can give you is "expensive".

Back
Top Bottom