Entry Forms For Nq Junior Open

no word as yet iam so sorry people i talking to someone tonight and then i wil let u guys now

terrie

Heya as anyone hurd anything yet...? There isn't long to go of this year not much time to get organized... Ummm specially if its gunna be on the 3rd n 4th of December???:confused: :confused: :confused:

From what im hearing its not positive :( ....but i think we will have a definate verdict by sunday....

MJ

GOOD NEWS there will be a NQ Open and it will be on the 3er 4th of dec for any enquies give Rob Buckley on 07 47732133

PLEASE SUPPORT THIS NQ JUNIOR OPEN TOURNAMENT

Terrie :p :) :D

:eek: OMG.... thats the best news.... thanks Robbie for putting it back on in December, thats awesome... :D :D :D
EVERYONE SUPPORT THIS TOURNAMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Especially after everyone has been saying they want it on this weekend, so you guys got what you want so make sure the numbers are there to make this one of the best... it deserves a great turn out.... so start telling your friends that its back on in December and get calling Rob and putting down your squads etc..
Hope to see ALOT of juniors there...... I can't wait......see you all at roll offs!
MJ xoxo

WoOoOoOoT that's great... I'll be there MJ and I know a few more people from Cairns will be going for sure...:D :cool: :p

just a quick question....
alicia and myself will have our entry fee's paid for right since we're defending champs??? it was on the entry form last year so i'm just makin sure robbie or whoever realises that...

YAY...thats sooo awesome...!! thanks soo much for puttin it back on this weekend...!! :D :D soo, please guys....as liss said...please support this tournie as we are lucky to have it back on in december...!!

see yas all soon....lari...;)

Hey Kirk you would have to give rob a call about the free entry on 07 47732133 and he will let you Know

Terrie :D

Oh yay... so lucky was gonna tell my boss that i could work that weekend... im glad i didn't wouldn't miss it 4 like the world!:p

Hi All,
At the moment, I am trying to move things around so that we can run the tourney on the 3/4 dec - unfortunately since we decided to move it to Feb we have taken group bookings for that weekend. I am trying to fit it all in and will have a definite answer and entry forms on the net by late tonight. Just hold off on booking flights until tomorrow though ;) .
Sorry for all the confusion, but hopefully it will all work out and as I said I will confirm the date tonight.

Cheers, Robbie.

oi alicia u should ring robbie for us and make sure we dont have to pay ey lol u know u wanna! then either post it on here or tell me tomorrow night at bowling...thanks

nick

Back
Top Bottom