Entry Forms For Nq Junior Open

MJ

Melissa Rogers
Are there any out yet?? If there is can somebody please send me one..
Mackay Bowl doesn't have any as of yet!

Thanks MJ

hey MJ it is Terrie here rob is not back yet,but i wil see what he is doing k
tezza :D

Hi all
Just to let you all know that i was talking to Robbie B tonight and he said that
the NQ open will not be on until Feb 2006 due to 2 much happening Between Now and Presendent shield.A bit :( sad:( for the jrns that are ageing out this year

Hi this seems strange to me surely there will be a lot more things happening around at that time for the one's who do make Shield and Squad.
Just a thought:confused:
Also it is not really fair on the older guys who are ageing out considering there are not many jnr tournys up in this neck of the woods.

This isnt right... You have to think of the people ageing out... It would be there last jnr tourn...! There isn't much happening in December...? Is there!

Yeah I agree i feel sorry for the people ageing out!, and whats happening with to much between now and Roll Offs, why has that got anything to do with Nq open??? :confused:

Lisa

Aint i lucky that i hadnt booked my flights yet, but what about those who have? i was looking forward to bowling this year, but looks like ill have to wait even longer

hey this is lockey duggan (in other words nq winner)i was just woundering if any 1 could give me any infomation on rockey.Cause i would like 2 join a team so i can go away.

signing out lockey duggan

It is terrie here iam lookin in to it we might have it this yr i hope we do coz the juniors that are ageing out it is not fair on them so iam not happy :(

Thanks Terrie;)

Oh really...so there is still a chance? well ive been talkin to alot of juniors and they are really disapointed about this.... Also its a sad fact for the juniors ageing out but its also a sad fact for everyone my age cause then it will only make it one more chance we can bowl in this great tournament instead of two and thats a shame....... i hope an actual date gets decided on asap, so people down south can book flights if needed....

MJ

yes MJ that is right iam tyring so hard to get it up and running coz i dont want to miss out on it
Terrie :(

Thats good to hear... It's great to see someone do something about it...! Welldone Terrie!!!;)

Ohh i really hope it does happen, i already got my dates off work for it 2... but yeah FINGERS CROSSED!:cool:

Nooo...don't be changing it...!! i got the weekend off for it already as well...!! really hope that we can do something bout the dates...!! glad to see that there is somethin bein done...good job...!!

i hope it does go, if it does i think we would have it on the 3rd and 4th of dec but THAT IS IF IT IS GOIN TO HAPPEN, i know there are people that have taking time off work for it coz i have
Terrie Needham

Hey I also agree that NQ Junior Open should be held in this year as it is not fair to all those who have aged out. I aged out this year and was thinking about going in it as I never have before and it will be my last opportunity to bowl this tournment as a junior. So I think it would be completely unfair if you decided to hold it in february next year, everyone has already made plans for it! Thanks hope you change the dates, so it can be held in December some time.

Well i hope it goes on!!!! especially for the people ageing out but even for the people who don't go in many comps cause they are to far away..............PLEASE GO AHEAD..........I BEG YOU........

Back
Top Bottom