Entry Forms For Nq Junior Open

Ok everyone - sorry about the lateness of this notification, but unfortunately we are going to have to put the tournament back to February. After we made the initial decision to postpone, we have had group bookings for that weekend and I have not been able to move things around to get enough free lanes to run the tourney. I realise this will be disappointing for those aging out, and apologise for that. I will add a youth division for the February event and rather than a top 4 rolloff we might have a top 2 youth vs top 2 juniors challenge for some extra cash instead.
If the entry form last year said free entry to the DC's, then they will get free entry into the tournament. If they are aged out, we will give them free entry into the youth division.

Again, I apologise for the confusion, and look forward to letting everyone yell at me in person in February. ;)

Cheers, Robbie.

Hey Rob......

Glad to see that your gonna make it youth for the juniors ageing out...
Guess I'll have to wait for February...I'll survive...somehow..lol
Yeah Sunday sounds like the Day hey Alicia....lol :D

MJ

hey guys iam so sorry it is not no now i TYRED my BEST to get on for dec i can see how many of u guys are not happy about it like i said before iam so sorry it had to end like is and i feel for the ones that are agring out
terrie (catian Tezza )

Back
Top Bottom