EMERSON ZONE RESULTS

Looking forward to the final, where we expect FAIR and reasonable conditions HOPEFULLY similar scores to the NORTHERN ZONE qualifier.....

sorry mate...you are gonna have to wait till next year for our rematch :(

Congrats to everyone who made it through. good luck in the final :)

yes well done indeed to Team Bendigo. Thanks to all the staff at Mildura for a smooth weekend as well.

See everyone in epping! :D

sorry mate...you are gonna have to wait till next year for our rematch :(

Yeah, I heard....

Sorry you guys missed out. I don't understand an Emerson Shield without the Geelong boys!

Come up anyway, and enjoy the weekend! There is a bar and pool hall next door :D

Yeah, I heard....
Sorry you guys missed out. I don't understand an Emerson Shield without the Geelong boys!
Come up anyway, and enjoy the weekend! There is a bar and pool hall next door :D

yeah i'll be up there supporting the girls team.

and since i dont have the chance to beat you on the lanes i'll be happy to kick your ass in a game of pool :p

And there was silly me thinking "No Farqy No Bendigo":shutup2:
Rob

What you talking about. I was there. Don't you remember Saturday night?:):););):D:D:p:p

Well done to all that made the final.

AND to Narelle. Truly deserved. Had to come sooner or later.

Thanks to Rob and the girls for a great weekend. ALWAYS a fantastic time.

Lastly - well done to the Bendigo TEAM. A great effort to finish top.

I'll be back for the final - yipeeeeeee

Well Done To The Werribee Mens team on getting though to the state final..

Also well done to Alan & Jenny, you both bowled well. Hope you enjoyed your first Emerson.

All it does is exaggerate timing and release issues that some have.;)

Totally agree Rob, Personally I know I have an issue with the height of my release. Being 6'4" and releasing it from knee height was trouble for me. I tried the whole day to deepen my knee bend, take some rotation off the ball and it worked to a certain extent, but having that bounce did give me an inconsistent reaction. Its something I've never really tried to do before. Ended with a credable 190, not too unhappy considering

Had zero probs with the condition though, even though there was only 1 guy over for the day (well done Chris) it made for some super interesting bowling. Thanks for a look at the Odins...interesting in a scary kind of way.

Hey short one, couldn't you see over the steering wheel:p
Seriously though, I hope there was not to much damage done.

3K damage :mad:.....including new bonnet and one less kangaroo in the country....;)

I hit him at 100kms and it flew up over the car.....and that was the last I saw of it!!

And surprisingly enough I could see over the steering wheel when I sat on a cushion.....:p

Thanks Lisa...

Al & I did enjoy our first Emerson.
And to both make the final, we are pretty happy about it.

Well done to the Werribee women on finishing 1st.
You were definately the strongest team on the day. To all average 200 or close too, is a great job well done.
To Narelle on her 300, congratulations on your first, it was awesome to watch.
Lisa, you had to fire up against us didn't you?? It was b/c I didn't show you the money wasn't it???

To the Mentone women, it was a pleasure to bowl with you all. You all did a wonderful job & bowled extremely well. To finish 3rd was just fantastic & I look forward to bowling with you all in the final.

To the Mentone Men, it was a fantastic display of bowling. You all put in 100% & showed you were the better team on the day. I'm sure you will do well in the final.

Thanks to David & his staff for putting on the event. You all did a fantastic job & we all had a wonderful weekend.
See you all at Epping...

Jenny & Alan ;)

Thanks to all for your kind words it was a great feeling to finally bowl a 300 :)

To the Werribee womens team it was great day at the office by all and we stuck together as a team which makes all the difference......

To the Werribee Mens team after a struggle it was a great fight back to force a playoff against Geelong...... Job well done:)

Congrats to all the teams that made it through to the state at Epping... Looking forward to it.

Narelle

As newly appointed manager yesterday for Altona, i would personally like to congratulate my boys Adam, Billy, Jerome, Ralph, Ondrej, Allan and Darryl on an excellent day of bowling. Though we did not win a spot into the finals you still made us proud and bowled exceptionally well.
Thanks to Robin for coaching and being a great support.
Thanks to Justin even though you had to go to work and thanks to everyone who came out to support, even while they were knitting they could scream and cheer (jane) :)
And well done to our best bowler for the day Jerome shooting i believe 236 ave approx.
I was glad to be a help to you all and hope to help next year after the girls have bowled hoping there will be a team next year. I was proud of all of you.

Well done to all teams that made the finals and good luck at Epping.

Clearly the bowling happened at Mildura.
I guess the teams who carried the best in one zone will bowl against the best teams of the other zone.
Hopefully Epping won't roll out a carry fest.
Maybe a tight sports pattern should be used - just to deflate some egos!
Congratulations to Narelle on the 300.
All you can do is go out and bowl on what they serve up, and clearly you did that with ease! Makes up for the Lions losing I guess? :p
Craig

Just want to clear up that this post is not an attack on the bowlers who went out and bowled on the weekend.

The conditions that were served up are beyond their control. All the bowlers can do is go out and try their best on what ever condition is laid.

If it was a dig at anyone, it was to the people who decided to lay the condition.

On that note, congratulations again to Narelle. I wish I was there to see it. I hope I am there for your next one :)

Craig

well seeing i was the last person to service the kegel, i'll take the blame for the high scores

nearly 2 years ago, 2 non bowling men, went into business, as bowling centre proprietors, being naive to the industry, they brought crap machines, had lanes that wouldn't even pass sanction, not even marginally close, and oiled the lanes with a century 100 that looked as though it had been brought in from a paddock.

it was fabulous, av screens everywhere, loud music, great food

and of course, you averaged 170 on a good day, did 3 trouble calls a game, came out as black as the ace of spades.

in the last 12 months, they have poured just under a million dollars, to provide bowlers with the best possible machines, the highest scoring synthetic lanes in the country and of course the best lane machine in the world.

i often wonder if you would have complained more before the investment, or whether it has subdued it a little.

and you wonder why proprietors are reluctant to invest, because it doesn't matter how much you invest, you always complain.

chris has been working his butt off in the last 12 months, to gain the best possible conditions (not only lane but services provided) for his bowlers and his centre, within the industry and especially the tba, he has had the door slammed in his face time after time. chris himself bowls 30-40 games a week, he loves it more than all of you's put together.

this is not a plea, for apologies or anything of the sort, but please don't put a sour taste in his mouth, we have too many proprietors with one already.

this was not a direct slash at you craig, this is an observation made at many comments across both threads.

and congratulations dave on your wonderful performance, when you bowl 10-15 games a week on the same condition, week after week, performances of that scope are expected by someone the player of your calibre, obviously a few have forgotten you have a few fiq gold medals to your name

and last of all, well done nellie on the 300, for someone who has invested so much into the game, its very pleasing to see your efforts rewarded at last.

what a a weekend of bowling it all come down to the last game for the last spot in our zone it could have when any way bad luck to horsham i am sure you guys will get it back next year Thanks to Rob and the girls and all other staff for a great weekend
p.s it was so good to get top spot with out mr Farqy in the team :p

what a a weekend of bowling it all come down to the last game for the last spot in our zone it could have when any way bad luck to horsham i am sure you guys will get it back next year Thanks to Rob and the girls and all other staff for a great weekend
p.s it was so good to get top spot with out mr Farqy in the team :p

Goin on his form against Deano in the ramp challenge you werent missing much :p

Hey Travy it was all class. Maybe the ball was to heavy for him after the night befores drinking.

Deano

Im just trying to think who had the pic on their phone of farqy on their phone at 4am sunday morning LOL.. think it was either hammer or kev!..

I feel it should be posted on here LOL

Back
Top Bottom