EMERSON ZONE RESULTS

Well the conditions were tough at Mildura, definitely not as 'easy' as the other zone final, but it made for a close good competition.

Well done to rob and the entire staff at Sunraysia Tenpin for a very smooth and relatively trouble free weekend :)

Mens teams that made it through are
Bendigo
Shepp
Melton
Epping
Sunraysia

High average was Chris from Epping with 208, then Ray martin from mildura with 198

Well done guys you did a good job. Well im not to sure if i made a new friend this weekend but hey bad luck. It was so good to see team bowling from most teams and most bowlers. As for druggo mildura maybe someone should have taken sum perfomance enhancing ones so they could get the ball to the pocket. Good luck to all for the final. Well done Sunraysia.

Deano

Well the conditions were tough at Mildura, definitely not as 'easy' as the other zone final, but it made for a close good competition.

Well done to rob and the entire staff at Sunraysia Tenpin for a very smooth and relatively trouble free weekend :)

Mens teams that made it through are
Bendigo
Shepp
Melton
Epping
Sunraysia

High average was Chris from Epping with 208, then Ray martin from mildura with 198

gees travvy, it would have been hard having to throw 240+ every game to win a point or 250+ if you were playing 1 or 5

Congratulations to all teams making it through to the State Final in Epping.

Well done to my good friend Narelle on her 1st, but I'm sure not last 300 game and an amazing average.

Thank you to all teams in the Northern Zone. Very trying conditions, but those that could adjust, won their points.

A big thanx to our wonderful staff, you all did awesome. Sleep well Nikki

Ohh..............I almost forgot..............................................................

THANXS TRAV, FOR MY $20 :D

Drive home safely everyone :)

Lisa

Well done to everyone for taking the time out to make it a good weekend for all the bowlers. unfortunatly i couldnt attend, but good to hear there were some close competitions.

Well done to the teams in the southern zones both male and females who got through to the finals at epping

and well done to the teams of the northern zones both male and female who got through also.

Well done to my guys from Epping both male and female for placing where they placed least they are through to there home final :)

And congrats to narrelle for bowling her 300 in geelong

Cheers

Simon Egan

Congratulations to all teams making it through to the State Final in Epping.
Well done to my good friend Narelle on her 1st, but I'm sure not last 300 game and an amazing average.
Thank you to all teams in the Northern Zone. Very trying conditions, but those that could adjust, won their points.
A big thanx to our wonderful staff, you all did awesome. Sleep well Nikki
Ohh..............I almost forgot..............................................................
THANXS TRAV, FOR MY $20
:D
Drive home safely everyone :)
Lisa

If we werent on the same team for the marathon I would have tried to win it back in a fortnight :p

WELL DONE TO NARRELL ON HER 300 WAS GREAT 2 WATCH.ALSO WELL DONE TO BOTH BOWL-A-RAMA TEAMS WHO MADE THE FINAL.WELL DONE TO ALL THE OTHER TEAMS WHO MADE IT ASWELL JUST WISH I HAD BEEN BOWLING. LOOK FORWARD TO STATE FINAL SHOULD BE GREAT.
CHEERS MICHAEL O'KEEFE

Well Done Narelle, knew you'd be getting one real soon. You've worked so hard on your game and deserve all the best that comes your way. Cya Thurs nite.
Congrats... Dave Andrews.

Congratulations and well done to my Bendigo teammates for holding my fat as$ up all day...

and oh yeah....nice heads .......bounce hook bounce hook bounce DOA

To the rest of the bowlers...Nice meeting ya'll.....come get you sum in Epping.

lessons learned this weekend...

1) I suck
2) I'm too fat to bowl
3) Tonx hasn't changed :(
4) Mildura is in the middle of nowhere
5) still undecided about which event, Mildura or Geelong was actually "bowling"

Clearly the bowling happened at Mildura.

I guess the teams who carried the best in one zone will bowl against the best teams of the other zone.

Hopefully Epping won't roll out a carry fest.
Maybe a tight sports pattern should be used - just to deflate some egos!

Congratulations to Narelle on the 300.
All you can do is go out and bowl on what they serve up, and clearly you did that with ease! Makes up for the Lions losing I guess? :p

Craig

Well firstly I would like to congratulate Narelle on her 300 and the Werribee Team for for making thru to the final. I had no doubt that you wouldn't. But I wished I was there to see Narelles 300.

And I would also like to say thank you to Rob and Lisa for making our zone roll off fun, and enjoyable.

Also another congratulations to the Ballarat Ladies for making it thru to the State Final.

Nat

Thanks to Rob, Lisa and girls......We all had a ball.

Yes the condition was tough, and sometimes frustrating. But tonnes of fun none the less.

My ears haven't recovered from Lisa getting pissed and talking them off on the saturday night. I'm glad I also had a few......Lucky I didn't need to bowl on the sunday!!

Congrats to all teams from both zones going into the final in Epping.

And congrats Narelle on your 300!! As a spectator that zone would have been awesome to watch with all the high scores.

And to the F@#%*!G KANGAROO I hit on the way home last night.:mad:

I hope you didn't get up off the road and thanks for the damage to my car.:mad:

Wanna put some cash into my account so I can get it fixed?!! Oh and we nicknamed you FUBAR!!

Gives me great confidence to back it up with another trip to Mildura in a fortnight!!

Hi All,
Attached is the final standings for the Ladies and Men.
Thankyou to all that made the trip, it is good to get the city bowlers out this way occasionally. The sportsmanship showed on both days was a credit to the bowlers. I hope everyone arrived home safely.

and oh yeah....nice heads .......bounce hook bounce hook bounce DOA

All it does is exaggerate timing and release issues that some have.;)

And to the F@#%*!G KANGAROO I hit on the way home last night.:mad:

Hey short one, couldn't you see over the steering wheel:p
Seriously though, I hope there was not to much damage done.

Rob

PS.........Lucky Hammo missed Wayne with that kiss:)

Attachments

• Emerson Ladies1.PDF
    287.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Emerson Men2.PDF
    306.5 KB · Views: 128
Rob, thanks for an enjoyable weekend. Very impressed with the friendliness, professionalism and service speed of the staff. The tech was always lightning fast with trouble calls, and the condition while tough, was both fair, and a credit to the tournament.

Well done to TEAM Bendigo for bowling well in the last game and taking maximum points to take out top position. Also well done to GREG BROOKS on top averaging for TEAM Bendigo.

Looking forward to the final, where we expect FAIR and reasonable conditions HOPEFULLY similar scores to the NORTHERN ZONE qualifier.....

No excuses, just facts.

I bowled like crap...
The lane conditions were my worst nightmare come true. Hooking, bouncy heads have always troubled me and yesterday was no exception. I just don't have the speed or release to overcome that condition. The only guys who had a chance on it were either the hard throwers or the guys who could get in deep and create heavy roll in the backend. Something this old man has never been able to do..

My tendancy is to grab the ball even harder at the release point which only exagerates the early hook...it wasn't pretty. All in all, on the day, I wasn't very good. Maybe if I had spent a thousand dollars on new equipment, I might gained an extra 12 pins per game on my average and gotten all the way up to a 189 average on the day.....like Tonx did. .......BUT I DOUBT IT!

Rob...Thank you ....your staff did an outstanding job on the weekend. Thanks for everything..

Back
Top Bottom