ELIZABETH BOWLAND

A

abc123

ELIZABETH BOWLAND...... Under new Management and Owners

ELIZABETH BOWLAND IS OPENING VERY SOON

For the very latest in Automatic Scoring, Nightlife Music video, Automatic Scoring and much much more, why not pop down and see what the new Elizabeth Bowland and Staff have on offer for you. There are many reasons to return to the bowl, from their new "Glow floor" Function room / Night club, new menu's in our Cafe and our friendly atmosphere with very reasonable prices. Birthday party packages are available in our "Party room"

*** All leagues are starting early JANUARY ***

For all bookings and enquiries please call:
ELIZABETH BOWLAND on 8252 0488

is it a bowland bowland like ingle farm and salisbury, or is it just called bowland like marion?

Andrew , from what i know it is just called Bowland like Marion , and is not owned by Chris Usher who of course owns Ingle Farm and Salisbury.

If you really want to know anymore, the best person to call would be the manager Matt on the number above, i'm sure he will fill you in :D

I went into the bowl while renovations were being done , and I have to say it looked different but that was before the qubica score systems and machines were put in. It is looking good and I am sure once it opens people will notice the changes that have been happening and before too long , the "old" but very new Elizabeth will be back!!! :D :D

From what i understand it doesnt have to be owned by chris for it to be a bowland. as i dont thing the bowland Cranbourne is. they are all run by a guy called matt i think.

dont know if its the same matt as above.

BlobOn,

I do not think that your info is correct...

As far as i know, Chris Usher does own PART of Bowland Cranbourne. 50% as far as i know.

Yes you are correct in saying that just coz there are a few Bowlands around, doesnt mean they are all owned by Chris. However, I think you will find that Ian Parkinson ORGINALLY had the Bowland title, but failed to register it.

Therefore,
Bowland Marion and Village ARE NOT owned by Chris.
Bowland Ingle Farm and Salisbury ARE owned by Chris.
Bowled Elizabeth is owned by (as far as i am aware) Clinton Faustmann.

Seems like anyone can have a centre and make it a Bowland. But why would you???

Everyone seems to get confused and relate them all to the same person.

Hope i have cleared up anything that anyone was confused about! If i am at all wrong with any of this info, please feel free to correct me :)

Cheers and see ya's round!!
Martina

on the subject of why would u call your centre Bowland.
maybe because the latest 3 Bowland centres have new facilities and have been upgraded unlike some other centres that have chosen to have the plain look about them and maybe that is why they are not getting the bowlers in as are the Bowland centres.

most of you know what salisbury bowl was like before it was sold. and now that it is a Bowland centre there have been a lot of changes made to it already. not bad for a centre that has only changed its owner a few months ago.

not to mention the bowland staff at salisbury are such nice people especially the manager , especially nice !!!!!

Not being biased of course.

There doing a great job with the centre.

Catch ya !

tony

Allow me to clarify a couple of things regarding the ownership of "bowland's".

The trademark 'bowland' (in Australia) is and has always been owned by Frank Mascadri as a developer of Qubica and owner of Eastern Bowling Australia. Tthe first centre to use this name for trading is Frank's Bowland - Warragul.

In Adelaide, all the centre's using the Bowland name are doing so with the permission of Frank as they have installed the Qubica scoring system.

In terms of centre ownership the following is true:

Village Bowl - is majority owned by Werner & Clinton Faustmann's Family with Ian Parkinson holding the lease.

Marion Bowland - is a 50/50 joint venture with the Faustmann's and Ian Parkinson.

Bowland Elizabeth - Was built by the Faustmann's with Kelvin Perry providing the fitout (lanes etc) and leasing the building, Perry gone this leaves the Faustmann's.

Bowland IF and Salisbury are of-course Chris Usher's, along with an equal share in Cranbourne. Chris also owns the 10 lane Colac centre (which is leased to another operator)

Looks like a great idea, branding as many centre's under the Bowland name (as the customer's won't care how owns them). Finally Australia may have a network of successful centres that can quash the lousy, substandard efforts of our friends at AMF.

Good fortunes to all,

MM - UK

Hi everyone I just wanted to let everyone know that ELIZABETH BOWLAND IS NOW OPEN

It has had a Major revamp and with an updated Qubica fully automatic score system, automatic bumpers to all 20 lanes ,
new paint job and 8290xl pinspotters, has a PALE ALE bar and cafe with new menus for all people .

Cheers Hope to see you come in and have a look,

also DJ'S PRO SHOP is NOW OPEN 5 Nights a week

Recently went to Elizabeth, Salisbury and Ingle Farm for a day trip.. My boss had to pick up some parts from Chris Usher at Ingle Farm... Just wanted to say i love what has been done to Elizabeth even though i have no idea what it looked like before you guys done the rennos.. hope it all goes well and brings in alot more profit for you.

Back
Top Bottom