ECC

Ice

Just wondering if anyone could explain something for me..........

In ECC I tied first place in my singles event, but was listed on results as getting 2nd, received the 2nd place prize money and did not receive a chevron for 1st. I am wanting to know what are the rules regarding ties, what factors are used to decide the winner and prize payout in this case?

I personally expected that 1st and 2nd prize fund would have been added together and divided equally between myself and the other Lady, that we would both receive a winners chevron and both be listed as 1st place getters, but obviously that is not how the comittee work things.

If someone could please explain the rules to me I would appreciate that.

Thanks.

I know sometimes its based on your last game:confused:

Yes! You will probably find that the rules followed by Tenpin Australia to seperate ties in a division in the Tenpin Australia Championships held at MT Gravatt is that the higher position will be awarded to the bowler who bowled the highest last game in the series.

TOURNAMENTS PLAYING RULES
Rule 14 of the 2008 East Coast championships entry form states:
In the case of a tie in any events, the highest last single, doubles or team game will determine placing.

DG

Ouch...got ripped off again hey mate. Must be the mini skirt or getting old @ last game :D
Not to worry my dear friend, there's always another tourny.
Alex

Getting old definately Alex, but maybe like a wine I will get better with age, I live in hope! ROFLMAO I should have spared the tenpin I missed in the tenth of the last game lol. Oh well, maybe this year!

Back
Top Bottom