Other Dyno-thane ABS Tour Delux shoes

KANAFA!

I have had these shoes for about 20 months now, and they have got to be the best shoes I have ever owned.

The first thing you notice on these shoes is the toe cap on the shoe of the non sliding foot. This is made out of Kevlar material, and its the best thing to come out since sliced bread!! For people who wear out the toe on the inside of the non sliding foot, this kevlar toe cap is invaluable. But it gets better! This cap is actually replacable. So in 20 months of bowling, I have only had to replace the cap once. If I was using any other shoe, I would have had to of replaced the whole shoe by now, because the inside of the toe would have been worn down to the point wear my toe would be poking out!

On the heal of the sliding shoe, you will notice a triangular block fixed to the sole. The replacable heals have a triangle cut out of the middle so when you put the heals on, it creates a grip that can guarantee a heal that wont slip.

There are 4 interchangable heals, and 4 interchangable soles with one cleat sole. They are made of good quality leather, and I am still using the original soles to this day.

I have got plenty of good use out of these shoes, and Im sure they will provide me with many more games to come. When it is time to retire these guys, I know there is only one way to go, and thats another pair of ABS Dyno-thane shoes.

If you want any more information about the Dyno-thane ABS shoes, go to

www.bowlersbasement.com.au

KANAFA

Verry well said kanafa i have a pair of these outstanding shoes aswell, ive had them since 2004 nsw junior state championships,

They have not faded in any spots as of yet,My toe cap hasnt wore down much either be while before it ever needs to be replaced,Comfort is still 100% never sore feet bowling in these, Heels and soles are in great condition.

When i DO! need a pair of new bowling shoes i wont be looking past abs dyno-thanes

Thank you dyno-thane!

Back
Top Bottom