DRY OR OILY?????????

I'd much prefer Dry lanes than Oily ones.

My gear works on either, just prefer some turn than nothing at all.

Toshio

lets not forgot that there is much more to it then just oily or dry lanes ti's were the oil is placed that matters, you can have one condition that although has more oil then some can still play shorter then normal s for my gear and what i like to bowl on, as long as the lane has a predictable brake point i dont mind were the oil is placed

i prefer dry lanes cause with wet lanes u don't get much reaction and i don't like that!

That's not strictly true. Just because there might be more oil out there doesn't necessarily mean you won't get as much reaction, all it means is that the reaction will be slightly different.
It depends on you and how you decide to play the condition.

a message to the bowling champ210, u should switch to reactive or particle because u will get more reaction outta ya ball... anyway back the the question i bowl in rocky so we basically have no choice the lanes are always bone dry and we hardly get any away comps so we dont have liuke "oily" experince well thats most of us....

hey guys, as previously said a lot of people actually have balls for all different types of conditions from dry to medium to oily to heavy oil. the best bowlers are those who know how to adjusts and for these players at is a matter of preference for conditions. for myself I like medium to dry because u can trust the ball more to cum bak into the pocket. but i can also play the oitly lanes 2.:D

Back
Top Bottom