drilling course

Mark L

Hi all,
I spoke to Patrick today and he told me he will still do a drilling course just not through tba. All we need to do is get 6 people and a place to hold it and a date, cost would be $375 each person for 6 and if we did the advance course as well it would be $150.
So I need 5 other people and we need to try and come up with a venue for all of us.
Come on Guys and girls I dont want to have to go to N.Z to do the course.

i highly recommend it guys, it will bring your knownlodge of the game up soo much...

yes it is kinda on the $$$ side, but well worth it

Hi all,
I spoke to Patrick today and he told me he will still do a drilling course just not through tba.

But then you won't be an "accredited" ball driller. :rolleyes:
I guess the TBA has other things to worry about..like getting members!

All I want to do is learn more about drilling bowling balls, I dont care if will not be accredited by tba I'm doing this for my customers and I hope to find 5 more people that would like the same, if tba want to come to the party I'm happy for that as well.

Just to let everyone know the situation.

First of all, I have been conducting ball drilling courses for TBA since 2004, I have accredited over 100 people through this course.

I am no longer running these courses for TBA exclusively, reasons are too many to explain.

In my opinion, accreditation is not of importance, credibility of the instructor is important. The course I conduct has been endorsed by TBA for many years, hopefully I will have endorsement from the main industry groups when ready, as I believe that this is an industry thing more than a TBA thing.

I am conducting a Ball Drilling Course in NZ, as well as an advanced course for 1 day right after it, the prices include all manuals, meals etc. An equivalant course elsewhere in the world will set you back double that price!!

If anyone has questions about this course or future courses, please contact me on (03)9555-3555, or email me at [email protected].

I rarely read anything on this forum so will not be making other comments.

So go back to talking amongst yourselves.

regards,
Patrick Birtig

Not to take anything away from Patricks course and what he offers to the industry.
VicTenpins will be hosting the new TBA Silver Accreditation Ball drillers course on 19th, 20th and 21st of September.
The course will be conducted by Australia's own Chris Batson who is returning to Oz.
Full details of the course should be posted here within the next 24 hours, including the venue in Melbourne and the cost.
This will be a basic and advanced course rolled in together, and gives you the chance to learn advanced drilling techinques for today's game.
I understand the same course will be conducted in Perth the weekend before.

A valuable skill to learn, I work in AMF and we are sorely lacking in people who can drill balls for customers, you can put me down as one of the 6, but has to be in QLD.

Back
Top Bottom