Thank you Patrick Birtig

Street Racer

I would like to say, a huge thank you to Patrick Birtig, for running the the Ball Drilling Course this weekend. learnt sooo much..

its a very well done course, alot of time and effort put into it...

well worth the money, advise anybody to go and do the course...

also a thank you to Gail for putting the weekend together:)

Thank you again

Brett :)

I would like to say, a huge thank you to Patrick Birtig, for running the the Ball Drilling Course this weekend. learnt sooo much..
its a very well done course, alot of time and effort put into it...
well worth the money, advise anybody to go and do the course...
also a thank you to Gail for putting the weekend together:)
Thank you again
Brett :)

I too, thank, Patrick and Gail. The weekend was greatly informative and I too learned a great deal over the course. Definitely, if you have the chance to attend this course, DO SO!

Rhyss.

Great stuff ain't it Brett!!! I was lucky enough, as you may remember, to do the course in February last year and I picked up so much from Patrick it was great... Apart from learning a bit more about the ball technology, I also picked up between 10-15 pins on my average and that alone was fantastic...

He is an excellent teacher and does a great, knowledge filled course!!!

i wish to reinforce what Brett and Rhyss have said.

it was a great course and i learnt heaps and it put a lot of peices in the puzzle together for me having spent many hours watching my ball driller drill gear up.

the presentation from Patrick was awesome, his knowledge about our game is huge and i thank him for taking the time to pass some of his knowledge on.

a big thank you to Gail for organising things and allowing me a place in the course when i was visiting for Junior Nationals.

finally a thanks to Chermside Hyperbowl and its staff for hosting the course and provision of meals during the 2 days and allowing us to use the pro shop to test our newly acquired knowledge.

i too would recommend the ball drilling course to all.

thanks
Graham Shoesmith

Does anyone know when the next course is going to happen
just wondering if anyone knows
Thanks
Nick Membery

Back
Top Bottom