Doubles Skins

Forgot to mention the side bets, bring your money guys, I need some easy spending money for SA the week after. Brackets, side pots, sweepers, you name it, I'll take your bets. See you there
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

lol george u kill me
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

just wanted to let everyone now we still have 1 team left , anyone wanting to bowl please contact me .

ps. hey george how much practise have u and drewy done ? from what i heard drewy had a big xmas but not much in the way of bowling.
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_wink.gif

Let him go Jeff!!!
George has to be right in what he says.Has GOD eva been wrong with creation???
Anyway I just want George to remember all the side bets I have had with him..........Thats right I am sure I am WAYYYYYYYYout in front!!!
Don't know if I will be bowling now George. I am injured.

GOOD LUCK!!!
icon_biggrin.gif
icon_biggrin.gif

hi all , we had some sad news today with team hyperbowl(graham + jon) having to pull out. so that leaves us with 2 teams needed to fill the skins anyone wishing to bowl even if you can't find a partner leave your name here or contact me and i will try and pair you up with someone.

Hi Jeff,
Just to let u know i have a tag team partner.He tips the scales at a lean and buffed 198 pounds.He takes to a sport condition like a fish does to water.When describing what was happening this week-end, he just gave me a wry smile and uttered the words" BRING IT ON".I also told him about the bold predictions team track have been making about making it a one act affair.As he picked himself off the floor from laughing so much,he looked me in the eyes and told me and i quote "As for team TRAIN(choo-choo)TRACK they were heading for the biggest derailment in history".Confidence is running high in team WWF especially with the addition of ?????? . Sorry you'll just have to wait till sunday to find out who he is and that he is "THAT DAMM GOOD"
HAMO
icon_mad.gif
icon_mad.gif

ALL OF YOU QUEENSLANDERS JUST CRACK ME UP...

I'LL BE THERE WITH MONEY AND MARS BARS.
(how early will I have to get out of bed to make check in) "GOD KNOW'S" .....

WHAT TIME DID YOU SAY GEORGE ??

Back
Top Bottom