Dodgy Christmas presents from hell!!!

G

GaryH

Merry Christmas to all!!:D

Like the title says, we all get presents we'll love and cherish and then unfortunately we'll all get the one's that well, just blow!! Whether it be just a clueless relative or misdirected enthusiasim, share the burden and amuse us all with the tales of woe :(

Gary

One of my relatives gave me this like fairy statue thingy, it looks like its a silly sollys job! DODGY! lol :rolleyes:

And even though Mom rocked with the 2 nights away in the Hunter Valley, she tried the "padding out the stocking" thingy and gave me this cross between a hand bag and a bum bag...:confused: more zippers and pockets than you could poke a stick at and less style than a plastic bag!!

Sorry Mom, no padding req'd.

$100 AMF gift voucher....

how origanal....lol
like i need to go bowling more...hahahaha

One of my uncles who is a total weirdo and hasnt given me a present on any occasion for the past 3-4 years gave me a ****load of chocolates. Now seeing as though I love chocolate this is ok...except that one box of em are liquer chocolates. Grossness...I'll palm em off to some poor family member later.

haha but if u "like" chocolate then getting a big stash of chocolate shouldn't really be "dodgy christmas presents from hell"..... but ok... point taken about the liquorice...
R

~Mrs Storm~ said:
One of my uncles who is a total weirdo and hasnt given me a present on any occasion for the past 3-4 years gave me a ****load of chocolates. Now seeing as though I love chocolate this is ok...except that one box of em are liquer chocolates. Grossness...I'll palm em off to some poor family member later.

How can you not like those?? oh your still a minor

Its a gross liquer...if it were something like vodka however...
I mean yeah I am still a minor, thats why...(only for 79 more days!! :D )

Ummm that would have to be clothes that are to small. Becuase it is family you see not that much that dont know a thing about me. But if you think th thought is more important. But that the worst i have ever had.

Hang on i got a PINK single one chrissy that pretty bad when i dont even like her, but at least they had the guts to walk into a music store. LOL but they are okay.
:rolleyes:

How about this for a present. A notepad with a suction cup to put in your car, and for the kicker, it is also a tape recorder. I guess it is to record your deepest thoughts while....driving.

i reckon my dad would win this...from his brother he got a figurine thing of a piece of ****...apparently theres a whole series of them called 'the turds'...pretty sad and dodgy if u ask me!

my auntie gave me a Greenday album! I HATE PUNK ROCK, I TOLD HER METAL/HARDCORE!!!

Been getting the same box of Shortbreads off one of my old rellies every year for the last 25 years......
It's the thought that counts I suppose, even though I've never eaten any.
icon11.gif

Back
Top Bottom