Christmas presents that rock!!

G

GaryH

And..... Everyone (I'm hoping) gets at least one present for Christmas each year that just ROCKS!! The one thing you've been waiting for, hinting at blatantly begging for!! Lets hear about them!!:D

Gary

Actually got 2 presents that rocked! From my girl, a Visionary :D AMB Bronze Centaur :D and from my Mom, a trip for 2 to the Hunter Valley for 2 nights!! Was a lucky boy this year.

Gary

Gees.. lucky u Gary!
hmm..... other than the money i got from my parents that rocks... i got this thing, it's like those figures that are strung up by small plastic beads, well a friend of mine made one that was a goat and it had a stethoscope around its head (seeing as i will be a vet and all!) so i reckon that was pretty cool!!
R

i got 4 real good ones...

state of origin blue jersey
parramatta eels jersey

and the two best ones

1125ml bottle of jim beam
4L bottle of jack daniels

hahahahahaah
still drunk...lol

but i'm not an alcoholic... hehehe
:drinking: :drinking: :drinking:

My favourite would have to be my MP3 player and money plus my teddy i got its so cute! but yeh everything else was pretty good except my nanas but i wont get into it!!

From Chooken!

Eskimo said:
i got 4 real good ones...
parramatta eels jersey

I think that belongs in the other Christmas present topic...

Eskimo said:
and the two best ones
1125ml bottle of jim beam
4L bottle of jack daniels
Thats better!!

My best would be the CD Player in my car and my new Bulldogs jacket!! :D

Got a 700ml bottle of Beam from Mum
Got a 700ml bottle of Beam from Dad
And picked up a half size bottle of Beam from this girl at work... I was quite happy :D :D :D

well i go an eye toy play3 for ps2 from the kids, i think it was a bit of a hint not sit with a beer all day and watch cricket and also surround sound.

lets see.

Authentic Vegas Poker Chips
Authentic Vegas Cards
Poker Table
VX Clubsport body kit for my VX Commodore
VX Monaro Tail lights for my Commodore
and

Jim Beam Shot glass and hip flask
and

In a few weeks, a tattoo.

Best. Christmas. Ever.

well my most bestest christmas presents would have to be my mp3 and these really cute earrings i got from mi nana... and $75. i feel special so don't ruin it :cool:

My Visionary Green Blue Centaur !

and a 1000pc poker set

2 of many for this rockin xmas !

well... my pocket pc phone which i wanted - although it isnt the hot pink razr v3 - which is hot, it definately is a much better phone, its a mini computer, as if it wouldnt be. Also 'the stash of cash' (gotta love those cheques - grrr) newho, and this georgeous bracelet i got.

Got the DVD with the entire set of 12 episodes of The Young Ones, and another with 16 episodes of Kingswood Country.

I was pretty happy with that.:)

Back
Top Bottom