dinner dance 08

well food wasnt enough as on my way bak to hotel a number of theteam buses were turning off at maccas lol and it was wet and cold but the presentation was done smoothly just the place was a lil overrated

this was the food list

crabby patties which are from a tv show called spongebob squarepants

lil noodle boxes with salty pasta in them

satay sticks

and lil pizzas all the same flavor i think

oh and no dessert and the free soft drinks stopped an hour before everythink finished but hey amf and dreamworld are owned by the same company so that is why it was held there

this was the food list
satay sticks
oh and no dessert and the free soft drinks stopped an hour before everythink finished but hey amf and dreamworld are owned by the same company so that is why it was held there

you forget the little hamburgers

the crabby patties were the hamburgers lol

the presentation was good but the aging out song lol wat was that lol

bring in greenday time of your life

In all honesty the dance/dinner night was definately not worth the $50 entry.
out of that $50 i managed to run after the waiter for food, stand in line for a very long time for a drink, then on the way home back to newcastle; suffer the full blow of the flu from standing outside in the cold and wet all night and not being able to have a seat because guess what? theres no seats left.
As this is my first year of shield, I expected something a little better and enclosed, i especially feel sorry for the girls that dressed up for the occasion.
Now onto the positive side, the presentation went smoothly and successfuly and congratulations to all that received an award on the night and a special congrats to Scott Jhonson.
expect to hear more comments like this from other people that attended on the night.

this was the food list
satay sticks
ROFLMAO - You serious? :D
Seriously man, that sounds like the sort of thing they would serve up at the bowl for bumper bowling parties or the like.

Something must have been in the food there because ironically, practically everyone that attended has ended up sick, me included.

about 90% of people ive talked to have gotten sick after the dinner...
shortage of seats, no actually tables, and short night..7-10:30.
presentation did go smoothly though, and i guess what was promised was given.. just not alot.

ROFLMAO - You serious? :D
Seriously man, that sounds like the sort of thing they would serve up at the bowl for bumper bowling parties or the like.

haha does really sound like a little kids party thats for sure.. outdoors?? and no tables?? whats that??

Back
Top Bottom