ECCC Sunshine 2004

MiSs HoT pAnTs

Total(lyGorgeous)Bowler
so everyone what were ur thoughts?
i thought it was an enjoyable week...even though we didnt bring home the cup....i made some awesome new friends and caught up with some old ones...dinner dance was good...even tho i was lil tipsy...woohoo free beer...and Harry's comment was the funniest thing ever said...well done H...
come on peeps what did u think?

It was a truly great week that saw some great bowling. Its always lovely to catch up with old friends and make new ones. The dinner dance was great even though the “dance off’ has cost me a new pair of pants for my silly son. Haha. I thought Harry’s comment was funny but I’m sure he too wore very short pants in his day. Haha. The boys were a little over excited but never nasty towards others but then again they did win the Cup so get excited boys!!!!
GO VICTORIAAAA !!!!!! :D :D :D

well i have to say it was a very awesum wk............not only did i bowl my highest game (along with many) but it i also bowled my highest 3 and 4 game series im really sick at the moment but im sure its just a lack of rest and that and ill b bak to my normal self in due time.........

even though i wasnt in the team this yr the bowling was amazing to watch but i thought it was quiet compared to other yrs and sum ppl agree with me....but it was still yet another great wk to say the least

and finally it was awesum seeing everyone and im really sorry i didnt get to say my goodbyes to all my old friends and the new ones i made and it was awesum seeing flick........

take care and all and hope to catch up again real soon

Well what can I say...what a great week!! Congratulations to the VIC's for winning most of the cups and congratulations to everyone that won medals and events. I am looking forward to Toowoomba next year already. Can't wait to see everyone again next year.

it was full awsome i loved it..i met some great people and cant wait to see them again...the only gay thing was the weather. good on the under 21 QLD scratch teams too...love yous all so proud!!

I have to agree wif Cassy, the level of sportsmanship was wonderful and people that bowled were some of the nicest i have ever meet.

To everyone from NEW SOUTH WALES and QUEENSLAND it was so kewl to catch up wif people i new and meet others i didn't. You all bowled well.

I can't wait to ECCC next year, it is going to be so much fun.

So see you all next year.

Love ya all

Tiffani

Back
Top Bottom