Dillan DeMather 299 @ Oz Tenpin Epping

Phluff

Congratulations to Dillan for bowling a brilliant 299 in the Epping Sports Singles last night at Oz Tenpin Epping. The front 9 never looked like missing, the tenth strike was a touch outside but the 11th was solid and it looked good for the 12th, however the 4 pin refused to fall leaving Dillan 1 pin short.

A 299 is an achievment in itself, but to do it on the PBA Scorpion pattern is VERY impressive. With a 279 in the game before, Dillan finished with a nice 944 series (4 games.)

Well done also to Andrew Tonkin for his 279 in game 2. He finished the night with a 930 series to follow on from his 991 series last week.

Congrats Dillan, great effort.

So much for not bowling for 2 weeks after the weekend, haha.

How did u manage to only shoot 366 for the last two games?

Nick

Haha thanks Lukey for the post.

Pretty sure i shot 205 165 279 299 for 948 last night, moved outside and changed my roll in the last two games... think it may have worked. lol Used the new Global 900 ball the 'Creature'. Left a 10 pin in the 7th frame in the 3rd game for the 279. Tonx used his Global 900 'Break' to shoot 279 the game before, so i thought i better pull my finger out.

Didn't really want to bowl last night Nick but had to bowl league for the week, just put plenty of tape on the hand. Still sore from Warrnambool.

Damn everyones running amok after the weekend!! My 679 from Monday night looks a bit sad next to this stuff

This on the back of a very solid showing at Warrnambool. Excellent stuff and well done.

Wayne Burton

What's 4 pins between friends!!!!!
How bout you forget I stuffed up my first post and I'll forget out-driving you on the course :D:D

Back
Top Bottom