DESIGN A CLEAR BALL

Graham

Staff member
Found this site travelling around the net, http://www.clearballs.com/Prototypes.htm , they make clear bowling balls with things inside them. They also make custom bowling balls at a cost of $400US plus freight. These balls are not on the approved ball list.

Now, seeing as they say the items inside the balls can be no bigger than 4 inches tall, I am interested to know :

If you could design a clear ball, what would you have inside it ?

Im interested to hear your ideas.

A ball within a ball would be trippy :)

I think i would go for something weird, brass knuckles maybe? for all those times you just want to punch something after leaving a ringing 10 or a nasty 4-9 :)

Hmm, this is a good topic (making me think), How about a can of bundy ;)

What about a sack inside the ball instead of the ball inside the sack! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: i would have to have a clear ball with the incredible hulk in it so the big green machine could crush the pin but wright now i have the hammer clear spear ball. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

i was thinking of :

- a watch (though it would be a bugger to change the battery)
- a stapler
- a couple of blank cd's
- one of each of the letters and numbers off the lane record wall (Alphabet Soup)

A nice big fist with the middle finger extended. Don't know how many times I have been warned for giving the "bird" to a stubborn cold 8 or 9 pin.

The biggest, ugliest, hairiest spider I could find.

Or an almost-completed Rubik's Cube.

Ive had a breakthrough. The perfect spare ball :D Iam going to get a meat cleaver for all those f!@#$!@%# chops i leave!

Back
Top Bottom