Darrell Holt Restricted Challange an Information Session

HOLT NSW

HI All

Just a note to advised those whom wish to find out more about the

Darrell Holt Restricted Challenge an Information Session will be held at -

AMF Mt Druitt Bowl
4 Mount St
Mt Druitt

Sunday 4th March between 3.30pm and 4.30pm.

ENTRY FORMS FOR ROLL OFFS WILL BE AVAILABLE AND ACCEPTED ON THE DAY

Sue Jones \\:D/

Hi Sue,

Just wanted to let you know that i am interested in bowling in this comp but will not be in a position more than likely to attend this meeting as with all things being equal i will more than likely be in the final hours of a cricket grand final which will be played over the weekend of the 3rd and 4th of March from 1.20pm till 6.00pm (the reason i say more than likely is because we are currently first with 1 game to go so i would certainly hope we can atleast compete in the grand final).

All that being said my main concerns are basically who do i give the entry forms to which i have picked up from Mt.Druitt AMF Bowl last Wednesday night as i bowl in a league there and can the money be paid to someone at the centre there or must it be posted to the address on the forms.

Please advise if you can so i know what to do in relation to this to ensure my participation in this tournament.

Oh also there is a place to put averages on the form as of last december, i was i a league at wetherill park where my average was 151 but i am no longer in that league and the league i am in at mt.druitt on wednesday nights is only about to begin although we have been bowling for average over the last couple of weeks and my average at the moment here will start at 141, so basically which way do i go in relation to this question on the form.

Sorry to be a pain and all but just wanted to make sure everything is above board in relation to this and what needs to be put in this question.

Well i hope to see you all on the weekend of the 17th and 18th of March and that we all see some great bowling and high games from all.

Thanks
Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Hi Michael

All entry forms are to mailed to -

THE TOURNAMENT SECRETARY

JOHN LAVER
2/8 PORPOISE CR.
BLIGH PARK NSW 2756

Payments can ONLY be made by Bank Cheque or Money Order made payable to DARRELL HOLT CHALLENGE

Nominations will NOT be accepted without the Nomination fee.

No Personal Cheques will be accepted.

In regards to your Ave, You have to use at the 31st December 2006.

I hope this answers your questions.

Please feel free to ask any more queations.

And we will see you on the 17th & 18th March 2007

Sue Jones

Thanks Sue i appreciate it and if i think of anything else i will not hesitate to ask.

Michael Mclaren
tickets for short lol

Back
Top Bottom