Damian Crick 5-7-10

Jackstar

Well i just thought i would let every1 know that my brother Damian Crick of Launceston Last nite (tuesday 23rd) Left a nice 5-7-10
in practise though.....

I had to put it in as i dont think he has had a mention on here yet...

Sorry Bro just had to u know i still luv Ya.

catch Ya all later

jack
icon_razz.gif

to the tune of bassment jaxx

"WHERE'S YOUR FINGERS AT????"

hehehhe

loco

Hey Jack
Dave caught it on Video Camera too, we got to laugh over and over
icon_biggrin.gif

Jessika

sniff sniff is that smoke i smell????? poor damien isnt that two now that you have left?? dont worry mate i have left one too off a flush shot, but ey matty crammond is still beating us with his total being like 36 or something bwahahahaha, ill quote dj loco here, the three steps on not how to leave the 5 7 10
1. find fingers(yes you do have them)
2 remove from ass and replace with spoon
3. use your bloody fingers lol
thanks for the call dj
peace all

I don't think Matty will leave another one. He's a cranker, as he can get the ball to move 6 boards now.....at least that's what the old guys say.

Well i just thought i would let every1 know that my brother Damian Crick of Launceston Last nite (tuesday 23rd) Left a nice 5-7-10
in practise though.....

I had to put it in as i dont think he has had a mention on here yet...

Sorry Bro just had to u know i still luv Ya.

catch Ya all later

jack
icon_razz.gif

to the tune of bassment jaxx

"WHERE'S YOUR FINGERS AT????"

hehehhe

loco

hey all
just thought i would add to this topic Mickey Zentveld left a 5-7-10 on Monday nite down at werribee. i wasnt there but i heard it was a great effort (especially from u mickey). if anyone else can give more details on this great achievement it would be appreciated (SORRY MICKEY LOL!!!)

Catch ya's laterz

if it makes u feel better i have left the 5,7,10 three times this yr
once in BLACKTOWN YOUTH once in CITY OF SYDNEY MASTERS and another time in one of my singles at NATIONALS
luck huh?

Hey Jack
Dave caught it on Video Camera too, we got to laugh over and over
icon_biggrin.gif

Jessika

sniff sniff is that smoke i smell????? poor damien isnt that two now that you have left?? dont worry mate i have left one too off a flush shot, but ey matty crammond is still beating us with his total being like 36 or something bwahahahaha, ill quote dj loco here, the three steps on not how to leave the 5 7 10
1. find fingers(yes you do have them)
2 remove from ass and replace with spoon
3. use your bloody fingers lol
thanks for the call dj
peace all

I don't think Matty will leave another one. He's a cranker, as he can get the ball to move 6 boards now.....at least that's what the old guys say.

hey all
just thought i would add to this topic Mickey Zentveld left a 5-7-10 on Monday nite down at werribee. i wasnt there but i heard it was a great effort (especially from u mickey). if anyone else can give more details on this great achievement it would be appreciated (SORRY MICKEY LOL!!!)

Catch ya's laterz

if it makes u feel better i have left the 5,7,10 three times this yr
once in BLACKTOWN YOUTH once in CITY OF SYDNEY MASTERS and another time in one of my singles at NATIONALS
luck huh?

Welcome to the 5-7-10 Club Damian.....a marvellous effort that
icon_wink.gif

Just in answer to Jayson there, I have left the 5-7-10 a grand total of 34 times.
House-ball (26 Times) Eurathane (8 Times)
Haven't left it with a reactive as yet...AS YET
icon_redface.gif

If I make it to 50 can the streamers come down from the ceiling Sale of the Century style and be presented with a carton of piss for the effort!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Welcome to the 5-7-10 Club Damian.....a marvellous effort that
icon_wink.gif

Just in answer to Jayson there, I have left the 5-7-10 a grand total of 34 times.
House-ball (26 Times) Eurathane (8 Times)
Haven't left it with a reactive as yet...AS YET
icon_redface.gif

If I make it to 50 can the streamers come down from the ceiling Sale of the Century style and be presented with a carton of piss for the effort!!!
icon_biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom