cut & polish machine

MeL_aCwOrTh

Does anyone know where i can get a cut & polish machine either brand new or second-hand? Even a booklet would help with prices in it? Is there a place that we would be able to get them from in queensland (brisbane)?

Hi Mel

I expect you're talking about a ball spinner for resurfacing & polishing bowling balls. If this is the case, check out www.brisbanebowlingsupplies.com

Jeff has recently been appointed the Australian distributor for Donkee products. These guys make the most powerful ball spinners I've ever seen - you cannot stall or even slow one of these bad boys down!

Greg Kelly

Mel,
I spun 6 balls up on a Donkee at Jeffs place last night and they are Great! Cheap Too! Make sure you get on to Jeffs website and give him a call. The think i like about these spinners is they are very safe, the ball cant really jump out and hit you like some other models.

Also if you want to know about how powerful they are give Drewy a call, i saw the ball he tried to spin up on them last night, i also saw the pair of pants he melted trying to do it! :lol: I hope the burn mark on the ball isnt in your track area Drewy :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I still cant work out how you did it? You must have heat proof hands! :lol:

Mel,
I purchased a Donkee Spinner from Donkee.com about 10 months ago and it is great. If Jeff is distributing in Aust. now then he's your best option.
Graeme

i have a home made one i dont use anymore if you want to buy it lol

the motor is from an old hoover twin tub washing machine. it isnt perfect but it gets the job done :p

Back
Top Bottom