Craig Ryan 299 at weribee

Ace Ventura

MacGuyvers Understudy
congrats to my brother from another mother craig ryan on his 299 last night on lanes 15&16 incidently the same pair as his last 299. we all know you will get there soon mate, and if u do it better be on friday night!!! congrats again mate

Craig, well done on your 299 game, one day you will get there or hopefully a 300 game tomorrow night or at up at East coast... Good form since you been sick the last couple of weeks... Well done again mate....
Tim & Shona.
:multi: \\:D/ :multi: \\:D/

Well done Craig, Buddy you gotta get there soon, I know you will.. And for pete's sakes can you do it on a Friday night?, I wanna see it hehe
Incidentally, what pin?
Tell Trevor that I told him so on Friday that you would bowl well on your return to the lanes.
It must have been the inspiring race the night before that revved you up hehe.

Catch ya Friday, Mate.
Jacko

Mate,

Well Done. It appears your doing better then Chelsea.
Make sure you throw a better shot on the 12th next time! I don't wanna hear any more of this 'Shame' business!

Later Da Cowman!

TOP OF THE LEAGUE... MAN U!!! ;)

Nice 299 game AGAIN........
(Stiff Sh.t really :D lol )

Seriously great bowling from someone who hasn't bowled for awhile.

Make sure you leave your A game at home next monday.

Scotty and Jo

Shame.
Video buddy... hahaha
10th was shaky... 11th banged like Bang-Bang-Bang... 12th get up get up get.... 'Shame'

"SHAME!!!"

Thanks everyone for the kind words....
Hopefully the big one will come soon!

Porto, I hope I never see that footage again :p

Coops, you are correct about it being on the same pair. Funnily enough Haysey and the two Porto's were also bowling on 13 & 14 again!

Jacko, embarrassed to say I left a 2 pin. My first attempt was much better!

Cow, you know we will finish ahead of you.... It must feel good to be September champions!! Talk to me in April mate :p

If I'm going to bowl like that, I think I need three weeks off more often!!

Congrats on the 299 mate... Obviously with being relegated to Cow's ballbitch on the weekend, something had to rub off on ya!! hahaha :D

Keep it going man, you're bound to eventually get over the line one of these days! Even if it is on a stretcher!! :p

Hey Craigy
Nice bowling mate keep it up and that 300 is just round the corner but probably not at eccc (i cant let you bowl that against our boys hehe) take care and see u soon
Amanda Duffy

Well Done team Mate.....

Now you need to nock that 2 pin over on Friday Night and put us on a good start to the season........
And make catching the high game scratch hard for everyone to catch.....

Great Going - good to see the rest did you good......:D

Go STORM!!!!!

pretty sure this night my little craiggles here got on the net all excited and told me this great news.

well done buddy.

300 at east coast.. just for me? lol!

love you craiggles =]

Back
Top Bottom