Ian Preston 299 at Ipswich Superbowl

RONALD C

Susy wants me Banned
Last night Ian Preston bowled an impressive 299 at Ipswich Superbowl, 9 pin on the last shot!
Ian was using his Lane #1 Cranberry Buzzsaw!

Nice game Ian!

But what happened mate did you choke? :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Thanks mate,

I wish I could say the whole night was as good or even almost as good. My two previous games were not even average but I suppose that's how the game goes sometimes.

I guess you could call it choking but I was pretty relaxed and was having fun, I knew it was an 'iffy' ball as soon as I released for the final and was just hoping for one of those 'lucky' strikes, but it was a tad high and I left the 9 pin. No matter, it is a personal best for me and I am stoked.

I managed some decent scores in the following (Shift workers) league, 233, 220, 230 and 180. I must say the Cranberry is really starting to work well for me, or I am starting to work it well. Buying a Lane#1 was the best move I made and I don't even pull out my spare ball anymore.

The conditions at Ipswich are really starting to make many of the bowlers more and more comfortable, we finally have some people who take pride in the centre and the bowlers interests.

Thanks to Dino and the staff at Ipswich and for all who supported last night.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom