CONGRATULATIONS!

I just like to say a big congrats to kara triulcio for winning the 2008 Queensland Ladies Cup! With a solid fight to the finish, she managed to stay ahead of putney by 25 pins for the win.

Well done on your first big win and an awesome effort at being the youngest woman to win the tournament in the 10 years its been running.

This shows just how much you have improved and how well your performing at the moment.
keep it up.

WELL DONE.

marc.

Awesome job Kara!! A very well deserved win.. I watched the scores the whole way and no one came close to catching u till the end but it was always going to be yours.. well done darl!

Take care

Hayley

You are . . . amazing. The way she closed out the tournament was true champion style. Carry and all.

Onwards and upwards from here Karat.

Cheers

When I rang Matty yesterday afternoon to find out who won... I literally jumped up and down like a school girl when he told me it was Kara!!!

Awesome win you sexy woman!! I told you you could do it yesterday before matchplay...

Now next time you can believe me!!!

Congrats!!!!

Michelle xoxoxo

Kara you have a great future in bowling, after watching you play the last few weeks and even last thursday I am not surprised at all, I and many others think you have a great game.

Enjoy the moment and look at that trophy from time to time just to remember how it felt to win that first big one of what I am sure will be many.

Andrew

Back
Top Bottom